BEST book of all time?

My fave books are The Chronicles of Narnia, Harry Potter, and The Series of Unfortunate Events...

Siddharta by Herman Hesse, short, but brilliant.
The Book of Fred by Abby Bardi, a nice little book, funny and dramatic and all about a cult. Can't get much better than that.

Favorite Books:

Harry Potter
Artemis Fowl
Eragon (and Eldest)
Heir Apparent
Fall of a Kingdom
Blood Red Horse
A Well-Timed Enchantment
Snow
Trickster's Choice
The Book of Mordred
I Am Mordred

***TOP FAVORITES***
HEIR APPARENT
INKHEART
INKSPELL
HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE

*fav. series*
Harry Potter
Series of Unfortunate Events (The End Book, The Thirteenth comes out FRIDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2006!!!!)
Artemis Fowl
Princess Diaries
Daughters of the Moon
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
Redwall
The Cheetah Girls
Nancy Drew

lol can you tell i love books? i have over 100 in my room right now on my shelf. i need another shelf, because this one is getting too full. lol

Crunchine said:
***TOP FAVORITES***
HEIR APPARENT
INKHEART
INKSPELL
HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE

*fav. series*
Harry Potter
Series of Unfortunate Events (The End Book, The Thirteenth comes out FRIDAY, OCTOBER 13, 2006!!!!)
Artemis Fowl
Princess Diaries
Daughters of the Moon
The Chronicles of Narnia
The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
Redwall
The Cheetah Girls

Nancy Drew

lol can you tell i love books? i have over 100 in my room right now on my shelf. i need another shelf, because this one is getting too full. lol

umm yeah i said # 13 comes out friday the thirteenth in october you dont need to repeat like we all dont know about it

The Narnia Addict said:
Here we go....

Harry Potter, Narnia, Series of Unfortunate Events, Lord of the rings, the hobbit, and Artemis Fowl :D

What about you?

I like all of them, but I'd have to add the Inheritance series. (Eragon & Eldest) I love those books!!!!!

favorite book besides CON

hi, i just wanted to know what everybodys fav book besides CON, mine is The witch of Blackbird pond. has anyone read it? its really good.

it is mine to give to whom i wish, like my heart. lotr
long live Aslan. con
i'm not an owl. hp

Back