• Faun

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Werewolf

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Dwarf

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To me? I enjoyed the centaurs. They were the all and all rough steadfast mates who truly believed in their High King.

Oh this is so tough, i love all the creatures. I love Minotaurs they are beautiful creatures even if they are on the Witch's side, but Centaurs are beautiful too, i love Satyrs too@! and dwarvs...oh this is hard to decide the best creature,Im like all the ones i listed i cant choose the best one.

I voted for the faun, not just because of my partiality, but the fact that they had to do half live action, half CGI, which I thought was really captivating. That's gotta be really hard with character movement and film splicing with the half and half concept. The technological aspects, simply put, sound massively difficult to me.

I liked the centaurs and the fauns the same reason Namaste liked the fauns.
but I voted for Aslan because a. he's an awesome charcter and b. he actually roars instead of breathing like the BBC Aslan.

I voted for the great Lion as well, he is magnificent and i do hope Liam Neeson continues to do his voice, its how imagined Aslan to be even down to Neeson's voice because he's so smooth and just right.

I liked the centaurs in general but especially Orieus (sp?) He just added so much to the film and made it more believable that Peter would be commanding an army. He had great captains. I actually forgot that Orieus wasn't in the book they did such a good job.

I like the centaur's, but i like them in general as well, i thought they were really great in the movie.

Back