• Faun

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Werewolf

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Dwarf

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The Griffin has the best detail. Watch his feather when its flying it's spectactular, it looks so real!

Are the polar bears computer generated? And if so what was actually pulling the chariot when they shot it?

~Rogue~ said:
Are the polar bears computer generated? And if so what was actually pulling the chariot when they shot it?

It would be hilarious if people were dragging the chariot :p just kidding, that would be cruel.

I think they probably just had like a dog do it or something, or something that's white. Or maybe...they had trained bears do it, and then they don't have to change a lot with CGI stuff.

majorbase2 said:
I'm gonna say Aslan. You left the beavers out though!

YA NO BEAVERS.
But there was this interview with IGN and it was with Will and Anna, and well here:

IGNFF: How difficult was it to work opposite a CG character like Aslan?

MOSELEY: In my imagination, I created Aslan, I created the Beavers, I created the Wolves… They were there for me. Seeing Aslan on screen, actually you know, one of the weirdest things happened. These CG guys are kind of funny. One of them came up to me like, 'Have a look at this?' It was a lion walking down the street with these two fellows and I was like, 'Oh my God, how did you get the lion to do that?' He's so happy with himself, he's like smiling. 'That's no lion, that's a CG lion. And you know what the best thing is? It's only 50 percent of the way there…' But these guys, they are amazing. The way they create these animals. I honestly believed it was a real lion they got from the zoo and got to walk down the street…

During the interview, will go really cute when he said 'thats not a real lion, thats digital effects'.
I couldn't find the video one, but heres the link for the actual stuff they said:
http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/645/645737p1.html

Yes, I put Aslan as well, although, if you think about it he is not really a creature...he seems like something greater then that...

DeplorableWord

Wow,I wish I wouldn't have looked at the poll better!! I didn't even see Aslan's name on there. I just checked Centaur. But I really like Aslan the best!!! My vote goes to Aslan (even if it doesn't say I do). GOOOOOOOOOOO ASLAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Love William Moseley, Skandar Keynes, and............ MR.TUMNUS!!!!!

Wait......... the Griffon's were pretty cool. I gotta say. I give my show of support for them also. YAY!!!!

I Love William Moseley, Skandar Keynes, and MR.TUMNUS!!!!!!!!!! WOOT!

Yeah the Gryphons are really cool. oh my god, i think i found text that resembles the font they use for the Narnia title.

HARRINGTON! try it!

I would have to say Mr Tumnis.he was the greatest!!! Wellother than Aslan.but to be totally honest allpf them were sooooo good.they were actually believable unlike in the BBC version.

"If you're wantingmeto smell it I'm Not going to"

for narnia and for ASLAN!!!! Aslan was the best animal, first time I have seen CGI used to where it actually looked real.

The polar bears were excellent on her charriot and they were CGI. I saw a behind the scenes pic from a book that showed her holding up the rod but with no ropes and no polars bears. They were CGed in later... it was pretty weird to look at the pic with no polar bear and no ropes... just Tilda holding her hand up...

Jedi of Narnia said:
for narnia and for ASLAN!!!! Aslan was the best animal, first time I have seen CGI used to where it actually looked real.

The polar bears were excellent on her charriot and they were CGI. I saw a behind the scenes pic from a book that showed her holding up the rod but with no ropes and no polars bears. They were CGed in later... it was pretty weird to look at the pic with no polar bear and no ropes... just Tilda holding her hand up...

Yeah i saw that too

How did she get pulled around then? I mean was she actually moving on the battlefield?

Back