Camp!!!

We can start-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Grace walked into the camp wearing a jean mini skirt and a blue top with sunglasses....She walked over and saw she was sharing a cabin with KAssy....Yes.." She murmmered

MArcus walked in a short while after GRace and saw he was sharing a cabin with Alex "Cool" HE said and he sat n a bench and waited for him

Kassy sneaked over to Grace and tapped her on the shoulder. "Hola!" she said with a smile. She was wearing a white tank top and a white skirt that had a blue flower print, and flip flops.

Kassy sneaked over to Grace and tapped her on the shoulder. "Hola!" she said with a smile. She was wearing a white tank top and a white skirt that had a blue flower print, and flip flops.

"Hey girl!" She said smiling and giving her a hug.."What'z up..We are in a cabin together! Yea" Grace said talking a mile a minute

ooc: Don't forget Alex

"Hey girl!" She said smiling and giving her a hug.."What'z up..We are in a cabin together! Yea" Grace said talking a mile a minute

ooc: Don't forget Alex

"Yay! Cool..."

~~~~

Alex walked over to Marcus, tossing his hair which had fallen into his eyes. "Hey," he said, eyeing Grace.

"Really?" Grace said

Marcus rolled his eyes.."Alex..we are in the same cabin..And if you stay up all night talking about Grace..I'll kill myself"

"Yup...." Kassy grinned and sat on her suitcase. "We're gonna have a blast at camp, huh?"

"Dude, I promise I won't get weird. Kay?" He dribbled his soccer ball.

"You bet..Lets go to the cabin" Grace said picking up her purple suticase

"Kay.Thanks.." Marcus said

"Alright," Kassy said flipping her long hair and standing up to pick up her suitcase.

"Anyway... I'm going to kill the counselors if they don't let us play sports," Alex said, hoping to change the subject.

"Alright," Kassy said flipping her long hair and standing up to pick up her suitcase.

"Anyway... I'm going to kill the counselors if they don't let us play sports," Alex said, hoping to change the subject.

Grace began to walk to the cabin "it better be by the lake..I wanna swim.."

"Me too Alex..Me too" MArcus said

stacy arrived at the camp in her familys black limo she got out of the limo wearing light blue prada high heels and a light blue skirt and a dark blue halter top with chanel sunglasses she wore her hair down "goodbye jeeves" stacy said to her butler "have a good stay at camp miss hamilton" jeeves said as he handed stacy her loads of pink prada luggage that she managed to carry herself as she walked twords her cabin

stacy arrived at the camp in her familys black limo she got out of the limo wearing light blue prada high heels and a light blue skirt and a dark blue halter top with chanel sunglasses she wore her hair down "goodbye jeeves" stacy said to her butler "have a good stay at camp miss hamilton" jeeves said as he handed stacy her loads of pink prada luggage that she managed to carry herself as she walked twords her cabin
Kassy snorted loudly as she watched Stacy arrive. "Look who it is..."
"I HOPE so.." Grace said smiling...

"I think its this way" Marcus said pointing

Alex heaved his heavy backpack onto his shoulder and followed Marcus.

ooc- btw stacy is nice

stacy arrived at her cabin which happend to be the same one as kassy and grace "i thought this was going to be a five star hotel not a stinky cabin" stacy frowned as she dropped her bags in the doorway

ooc- btw stacy is nice

stacy arrived at her cabin which happend to be the same one as kassy and grace "i thought this was going to be a five star hotel not a stinky cabin" stacy frowned as she dropped her bags in the doorway

GRace blink.."Our luck.." Grace said to kassy

MArcus walked over to cabin #3.."Home sweet cabin" MArcus sai

Back