Clash of the Convo's

Status
Not open for further replies.
* Hannah runs away with tears rolling down her cheeks*

Chuck: Oh, man not again can someone please talk to my wife!?

Ben: BABIES!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! *starts running into walls*
Me: *sighs* ToJ, unless you were the Virgin Mary, I won't belive you. Don't make Ben hurt himself like that.

Ben: BABIES!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! *starts running into walls*
Me: *sighs* ToJ, unless you were the Virgin Mary, I won't belive you. Don't make Ben hurt himself like that.

Toj: Grrr...I thought
O Forget it
it was never going to work

*little girl appears*

Toj: Who are you

Little Girl: I don't know

Chris: *comes back*
huh.. oh..whose kid are you?

WHO LOST A CHILD>>ONE CHILD AGE SIX OR FIVE

kay: not my baby. but im having a baby! *squeals with excitement*
tyson: HELP PEOPLE! BEN! YOU SAID THAT WOMEN GET ALL MOODY?

Murtagh: that duck is really annoying. can I feed it to Thorn?
Kitty: NO! that's Alyosha! and anyway you know how much Thorn hates to eat fuzzy things!

Ben: *stops running* Tyson, I must educate you on the horrors of a pregnant wife.
Me: Ben, don't scare him... Kay, I should educate you on the joys of being a pregnant woman.

Hannah: Kay what are we do!?
Chuck: * walks up to Tyson * Man I can't take this any more she cris she yells and that's not all * sigh*

Me: No, my kid is a 3 month old child that is sleeping in my lap. *turns to Kay* Sit down and shut up.
Ben: *turns to Tyson* Well... first, your wife starts crying all the time for no reason. THen she starts screaming at you and tells you that she hates you. Then she starts eating everything, and then she starts screaming again, and then yells some more, and gets sick all the time... don't worry, this is only the beginning.

Me: No, my kid is a 3 month old child that is sleeping in my lap. *turns to Kay* Sit down and shut up.
Ben: *turns to Tyson* Well... first, your wife starts crying all the time for no reason. THen she starts screaming at you and tells you that she hates you. Then she starts eating everything, and then she starts screaming again, and then yells some more, and gets sick all the time... don't worry, this is only the beginning.

Chris: Right..so what's your name...

little girl:Sara AIKEN

Toj: *faints*

chris:..Wait repeat that

Sarai: SARA AIKEN

chris: and who is your dad?

Sara: Liam Aiken

Chris: and your name is

Mauli: Sara Aiken

Chris: Geez..that hurt...

tyson: im scared.
kay: alright. *sits down and shuts up*
tyson: looks over at kay* im scared.

tyson: im scared.
kay: alright. *sits down and shuts up*
tyson: looks over at kay* im scared.

Ben: And then...
Me: BEN! YOU'RE SCARING HIM!!!!!!!
Ben: I know. But it's the truth! And when she's pregnant her volume goes from normal to SKYROCKETING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She'll cry so much you could end world thirstiness!
Me: There's no such thing! Anyway Kay and Hannah, throughout the pregnancy you'll feel a warm glowing feeling knowing that you'll bring another child into the world. Along with some pain. But still, glowing pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back