Clash of the Convo's

Status
Not open for further replies.
To ToJ: I don;t think it's being ignored on purpose. I mean who even replied at me?????? :eek: It's just too many people posting at the same time. Just post your own story and people will notice it the sooner or later

To ToJ: I don;t think it's being ignored on purpose. I mean who even replied at me?????? :eek: It's just too many people posting at the same time. Just post your own story and people will notice it the sooner or later

I actually don't like that
Cause it's like i need to talk to you guys for this
and well w/e
i wish there was some structure to this

I know. I rather read the whole storyline but in a rpg like here it's too hard to keep up with it :eek::D Maybe we should make an order in which we should post?

That'd be a good idea... or limit people posting at the same time, I don't know...

yea or break us up into groups so it's not like GV and Lon talking while Nessa gets ignored.

We could Have like Nessa having a convo with me or you
and
someother person, while some other people talk - assuming they are in a different room.

something like that

Nobody isn't unhappy but everybody seems to get confused. And we must prevend others feel ignored. Maybe we could indeed add an event or make groups or we can post in a certain order so everybody knows when they have to post

what if someones not online? then we would have to wait a whole day to post?

hmm ..I know i won't be on most of next week adn the week after
If you're not on - tell someone earlier - like over im or something (aka - we should start emailing) that i won't be here
could you please take over for me for a few days or that day.

like I could ask Nessa - to keep my characters safe with her - and post for me or something.

we'll see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back