College

Status
Not open for further replies.

ILOVENARNIA58192

Yea..For all kinds of people!!!

Name: Mimi Chema
Looks/pic:
dawson.jpg

Bio: She is new yourker all the way....Is a awesome singer/dancer..in her spare time she scertly likes to draw..she is head at volleyball
College: NYU (they all go there)

Last edited:
uh

how about...

Nicki Calloway:
sweet, yet prissy, popular, great at cheerleading(head Cheerleder), basketball,swimming, and volleyball, long, brunnette, straight hair, tall, thin, age:19, very cute, and gorgeous.

Eugene Nicholas Callahan…Goes by Nick
Height: 5 ft 4in
Nick.jpg

Hair: dirty blond more towards the darker side
Description: Nick is sort of a geek. He loves computers, history and science. He is cute but most girls totally over look him because of his hobbies and the fact that he is really quiet. Those who know Nick know that he is fun loves being random and is what some may classify as a dare devil. Nick also loves sports and is good at them when he is chosen to play. He never went out for any team because the jocks seem to love terrorizing him. Nick is an understanding person and will listen if you let him. He tries to help and many of the “underdogs” know just how great a person he is.

If you all don’t mind I’ll be another person
Ceagin (Pronounced Keegin}
Lookes:
ceagin.jpg

Age 22
He’s a jock, popular with the ladies and in the greatest party circles. Ceagin always seems to be wearing a smile and comes from a VERY wealthy family.

Last edited:
Name: Tyra (pronounced TEE-rah) Anderson
Looks/pic:
aly2.png

Bio: Loves writing and playing basketball, also singing and drama... is kind and fun to be around
College: NYU

Name:Sarah Miley Willson
Bio:Loves to read, always hanging out in the library and found with a book. This has given her the mark of a geek. She has few friends, most of which are in her books. She's rich, but doesn't tell anybody this, mostly because nobody asks.She is an English major.
Looks:Blonde hair with natural brunette high-lights. 5'6", thin, and wears jeans everywhere, even in the summer.

WE CAN START!!

Mimi walked out of her car wearing a blue top and a jean mini skirt...She walked onto the campus and smiled.."So big.." She murmmered...She saw she was in dorm 8 (need a roomie) and she got the key and began to walk there​

WE CAN START!!

Mimi walked out of her car wearing a blue top and a jean mini skirt...She walked onto the campus and smiled.."So big.." She murmmered...She saw she was in dorm 8 (need a roomie) and she got the key and began to walk there​

ooc:Can I be your roomie?

Sarah walked upstairs and went into her room, her nose in a book as usual. She put down her 2 bags and sat down on a bed in dorm 8, just barely noticing Mimi. "Oh, hello. I'm Sarah. I suppose we're room mates."

ooc:Can I be your roomie?

Sarah walked upstairs and went into her room, her nose in a book as usual. She put down her 2 bags and sat down on a bed in dorm 8, just barely noticing Mimi. "Oh, hello. I'm Sarah. I suppose we're room mates."

ooc: SURE

ic: "Oh..Hi..I'm Mimi....I guess so..." Mimi said smiling a tad...."So where do you come from?" She asked walking to her bed

Mimi smiled.."I'm fine.. I come rom here..This is my life..New york City" She said

"That sounds nice." Sarah started to unpack her things, then thought better of it. "Do you have a certain bed preference? I really don't care, as long as it gets good light so I can read." She giggled slightly.

"Don't be embarassed. It sounds like you read more than most." She finished packing and grabbed he book. "I'm going to go down to the library. See you later." She left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back