College

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Sarah walked to the library, she accidentally bumped into Ceagin. "Oh, I'm sorry. Are you okay?"

Ceagin grabbed his arm that she had hit his face turning up in signs of anguish. Noting her terribly disturbed look he smiled and added,
“He no problem.” he winked jokingly, “ Nothing much that I can’t take” again he smiled one of those charming heart stops beating kind of smiles and started to walk on to wherever he was going.

Ceagin grabbed his arm that she had hit his face turning up in signs of anguish. Noting her terribly disturbed look he smiled and added,
“He no problem.” he winked jokingly, “ Nothing much that I can’t take” again he smiled one of those charming heart stops beating kind of smiles and started to walk on to wherever he was going.

Sarah stood there motionless, feeling the effects of his 'charming heart stops beating' smile. After a moment she snapped out of it and rushed to the library.

Nicki

Nicki slipped on her mini-skirt, and headed to school. She left her room, leaving her roomies, Kelly, and Ella. "Bye, girls!" she waved. She strutted to her class, all the boys staring.

absolutly! just post your persons looks and persinality.

Ok, thank you

Name: Adinella, Adina for short
pic:
Keira-Knightly_t_w220_h260.jpg

Bio: Adina is not rich, she is at NYU. Both of her parents are dead, she has a full time job. She is very smart, and nice, but shy.

Adina walked out of her door and looked around. This college is huge, she thought as she brushed a few strands of hair out of her eyes. She started walking turds her class, as she walked she looked around, Adina saw all the girls in there designer clothes. She looked down at her jean and t-shirt, she couldn't afford the latest fashions, but she looked beautiful no matter what she wore.

Nick walked down the hall books for the next calss tucked under his arm the others in his bag that was slung over his shoulder. he held his glasses in one hand with a very thoughtful look on his face. he was trying to do a configuration in his mind and it was obvious. His eyes were strait ahead but he wasn't paying attention. looking up for a memont he noticed someone. she stood out in her plain t-shirt and jeens but he had never seen her before. sure it was a huge school but he would have remembered. she was fumbaling with her book while trying to opern a door. walking over to her he reached out and opened the door for her.

Last edited:
Nick walked down the hall books for the next calss tucked under his arm the others in his bag that was slung over his shoulder. he held his glasses in one hand with a very thoughtful look on his face. he was trying to do a configuration in his mind and it was obvious. His eyes were strait ahead but he wasn't paying attention. looking up for a memont he noticed someone. she stood out in her plain t-shirt and jeens but he had never seen her before. sure it was a huge school but he would have remembered. she was fumbaling with her book while trying to opern a door. walking over to her he reached out and opened the door for her.

Adina looked up, "thanks," she said quietly. She hadn't expeced anyone to help her.

Kiera jogged down the halls with her books in her hands. She had just visited her coach, Bishop, about the upcoming sports. She, like loads of other people, was new here, but she had already met some people in the meeting, and now, her eyes went back and forth, reading numbers on the doors, until she found her room for Scince.

Kiera jogged down the halls with her books in her hands. She had just visited her coach, Bishop, about the upcoming sports. She, like loads of other people, was new here, but she had already met some people in the meeting, and now, her eyes went back and forth, reading numbers on the doors, until she found her room for Scince.

"Ms." the proffesor stopped for a moment and looked down at his roster, "Nalasco" How good of you to grace us with your presence." he said sarcastickly as she walked through the door. " Ok class welcome to collage a place where you can skip class...Just not mine." he smiled kindly. "This class is hands on. you won't have as much reading as in your other classes but you will have loads of reaserch. just wanted to put that out there for you. My teaching assistant, Quinten," he said turning to a young man sittingin the front row," is your man for the year. if you cant get to me talk to him." rubbing his hands together he walked over to the table in the front of the room.

"Ms." the proffesor stopped for a moment and looked down at his roster, "Nalasco" How good of you to grace us with your presence." he said sarcastickly as she walked through the door. " Ok class welcome to collage a place where you can skip class...Just not mine." he smiled kindly. "This class is hands on. you won't have as much reading as in your other classes but you will have loads of reaserch. just wanted to put that out there for you. My teaching assistant, Quinten," he said turning to a young man sittingin the front row," is your man for the year. if you cant get to me talk to him." rubbing his hands together he walked over to the table in the front of the room.

Kiera looked at the Professor, mumbling an apology. She went to her seat, listening to his welcoming speech. She looked over at Quinten, as did the rest of the class, though her attention had to be immediately directed back to the board as the Prof. wrote, in rather hurried writing, notes and points on the board...

Kiera looked at the Professor, mumbling an apology. She went to her seat, listening to his welcoming speech. She looked over at Quinten, as did the rest of the class, though her attention had to be immediately directed back to the board as the Prof. wrote, in rather hurried writing, notes and points on the board...

a note briskly tapped Kiera on the shoulder from the seet behind her. the hand seemed impatiant to get rid of the paper as it wated for her to take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back