College

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyra decided that before she unpacked she would walk around a bit. She walked out of her dorm and closed the door, and then began to wander the halls.

Tyra decided that before she unpacked she would walk around a bit. She walked out of her dorm and closed the door, and then began to wander the halls.

Chez lurked in the halls watching the other students rush to and from class. His eyes caught sight of a girl he hadn't seen around before. She must be new. He thought. his eyes fixed on her. She would notice him sooner or later it was hard not to. He stuck out like a sore thumb amidst the prep and class of the other students in his complete black apparel with the occasional red or silver.

"Yah poetry is not really my thing but my mom wants me to take it seeing how it's her class. so I said I would for this first semester."

"I dont really like poetry either, except for Shakespeare, I love Shakespeare," Adina said. "What other classes are you taking?" She was hoping that he would be something with her.

Chez lurked in the halls watching the other students rush to and from class. His eyes caught sight of a girl he hadn't seen around before. She must be new. He thought. his eyes fixed on her. She would notice him sooner or later it was hard not to. He stuck out like a sore thumb amidst the prep and class of the other students in his complete black apparel with the occasional red or silver.

Tyra caught sight of Chez. She leaned against the walls, staying out of the way of people going to class...

"I dont really like poetry either, except for Shakespeare, I love Shakespeare," Adina said. "What other classes are you taking?" She was hoping that he would be something with her.
Well, let me see. I think…Biology, Microbiology, Chemistry, Physics, and Math, primarily then I am taking some other courses on the side like graphic design, programming and drama.” Nick waited to see what kind of a reaction he would get out of her. Everyone was different and none very good.

Tyra caught sight of Chez. She leaned against the walls, staying out of the way of people going to class...
He steadily kept his gaze locked on her. Most times this worked but he could be wrong. He was about that other chick

"Is that guy staring at me?" Tyra thought. She edged along the wall to a water fountain and drank.

"just thought I would let you know before you got to comfy here stay away from me." he said his eyes glaring down at her. "Just a frielnldy warning." he smirked

"just thought I would let you know before you got to comfy here stay away from me." he said his eyes glaring down at her. "Just a frielnldy warning." he smirked

"What a coincidence," Tyra said thoughtfully. "I was just going to start telling people the same thing about me." She glanced down at her black t-shirt, which had water drips on it.

"don't push it. I'm not the funnest guy on th eblock. no actually I am probably the one you want to have least to do with here." he said as he palyed with his lip ring out of habbit

"don't push it. I'm not the funnest guy on th eblock. no actually I am probably the one you want to have least to do with here." he said as he palyed with his lip ring out of habbit

"Why are you wasting your time on me, then?" Tyra asked with a sarcastic smile. She flipped her hair, revealing two piercings in the cartilage of her left ear.

"Why are you wasting your time on me, then?" Tyra asked with a sarcastic smile. She flipped her hair, revealing two piercings in the cartilage of her left ear.

"Just letting you know. Some people try to be all chummy with me because they feel sorry for me and I don't roll like that." the bulldog collar necklace moved as the muscles in his neck tightened.

Well, let me see. I think…Biology, Microbiology, Chemistry, Physics, and Math, primarily then I am taking some other courses on the side like graphic design, programming and drama.” Nick waited to see what kind of a reaction he would get out of her. Everyone was different and none very good.

Adina smiled, "you must like science, I'm taking Chemistry, Microbiolgy, and drama too." she shifted her books to other hand again.

Last edited:
"Do I look vulnerable to you?" Tyra asked, curious.
A sort of smile pealed across his face, “No. But seriously,” the smile vanished replaced whit his hard unmoved look, “Don’t get too close.” He turned and started to walk away.

Adina smiled, "you must like science, I'm taking Chemistry, Microbiology, and drama too." she shifted her books to other hand again.

“Yah I do. I like a lot of things science being one of them.” Looking down at his watch Nick grimaced, “Hey I’d love to keep talking but I got to scram. Uhm…I’m Nick. What’s your name?”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back