College

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Same here,” Nick reached out to shake her hand. he turned to walk away but stoped. "Hey some of us get together for study groups and stuff you are welcom to come." he smiled and then cept walking. Kincking himself in his mind he thought, COuld I have sounded cheesier.

Last edited:
“Same here,” Nick reached out to shake her hand. he turned to walk away but stoped. "Hey some of us get together for study groups and stuff you are welcom to come." he smiled and then cept walking. Kincking himself in his mind he thought, COuld I have sounded cheesier.

Adina smiled, she walked to her next class. She took notes during class, as soon as it was over she went back to her dorm and sat down. I'm done for the day, she thought, she did her homework then looked at a map of the campus. She saw a pool, Adina looked at her watch, she figured that most everyone was in class. She put her swim suite on and grabbed a towel and went to the pool. No one was there. She put her towel on a chair and took her her shirt and jeans off, she looked down at her red bikini, then jumped into the pool.

Last edited:
Angel was a bi tnervous about starting later than everyone else...she looked at her long light blue dress she had on and then back at everyone else s torn jeans and causal shirts and sighed...as a groop of studnts walked by she found her courage to speak " does any one know whom I'm rooming with?"

Adina swam for a little bit then got out, she dried off and pulled her hair up into a pony tall. She put her shirt and jeans back on, then headed back to her dorm. She looked around the campus as she walked.

"Tyra. I guess we both have weird names then don't we?" she replied, looking smug.

Chez returned the smile and turned around and kept walking. toiday was winding up to be very interesting.

Adina swam for a little bit then got out, she dried off and pulled her hair up into a pony tall. She put her shirt and jeans back on, then headed back to her dorm. She looked around the campus as she walked.

" So how's the pool?" a young man asked as he passed her. he was very good looking and abviously into sports.

Last edited:
at no reply angel wandered around a bit more. but she found the more she walked the more people stared..."hello." she said quietly " does anyone know where I can find my room?"

Angel was a bi tnervous about starting later than everyone else...she looked at her long light blue dress she had on and then back at everyone else s torn jeans and causal shirts and sighed...as a groop of studnts walked by she found her courage to speak " does any one know whom I'm rooming with?"

one of the girls eyed her up and down and then with a smug grin replied, "SOrry do I know you. NO didn't think so." and kept on walking. another girl walked up and smiled kindly at Angel, "Hey I am on teh campus greating crew. it looks liek you room with Adina in room 28 B." the girl smiled again and then walked over to some ohter students that looked lost.

"ah a true college girl. Most don't really come here to learn but to hang and so on. Sorry I sometimes get to talking and there's no stopping me. so what's your name?" he asked

at the name adina angels ears perked up she saw a girl and a boy talking and she ran over..." sorry to interupt" angel apologized " but I couldn't help but here your names adina, I'm looking for a girl name adina who I was told is my room mate, I suppose thats you" Angel smiled " I'm angel"

Sarah wandered the halls and felt completely lost. She saw two girls and a boy standin by the pool. "Um, excuse me. Do any of you where I can find Building 29? I...seem to find myself lost." She blushed a little, rubbing her book which she often does for comfort.

Ceagin smiled his charming smile and could tell that Sarah recognized him "Yah here I'll take you there." he took a few steps closer and turned around, "If your interested Adina you can come and bring your friend. it's tonight at 8 room 39a. Turning back to face sarah he motioned her to fallow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back