Deleated Scene?

I don't think there are going to be any other deleted scene but in the companion it mentions that Anna Popplewell made a documentary of her time there so maybe that will be included along with one of those making-the-movie things and some blooper reals. Now bloopers would be funny.................

bloopers....yes....great....i think that's the one thing LOTR movies lacked

if the cast did a video diary type thingy, that'd be pretty awesome too!

holyboy666 said:
There was one scene that my father pointed out today that was in the books, but not in the movie. That is the scene where the WW turns a feast of animals into stone, right after Santa has come and given everyone gifts. If it was a deleted scene, I would love to see how they interpretted this.

Hi. (First time I've posted here, so please forgive any mistakes.)

When the Beavers and children are escaping from the wolves and go along a tunnel, they come out by some statues. (Lucy gasps, etc.) I thought these were the Santa party animals?

Yeah I think they are supposed to be, even though it is the badger and co.

Kinda upset with these 'Deleted Scene' though. Should make more out of it & then return it in the DVD Extended Version like the Lord of the Rings did. Additional 30mins for Fellowship, 40mins for Two Towers & 50mins for Return of the King. Viewers will enjoy more from this.

They filmed everything that they wanted to film. They knew exactly what they were going to do before they did it. This is why they didnt need to have many extra scenes.

Back