Did you notice the Lion that Edmund drew on was at the Corrination

Ding_Bat

remember when edmund went to the white witch's castle? he was walking in front of the statues and then he picked up a coal and draw something in the nose and eyes of a petrified animal? . . . ?

at the coronation ceremony, that animal was there with the drawing on his face. :D did any of you guys notice that? :rolleyes:

Very Briliant your are Ding_Bat.
A sharp and keen eye and a good memory and also i can say good sences....

Even i did not notice it and even asked why is there an animal with a drawing on its face in the coronation scene...

And i have found the answer...

Accept My Gratitudes for it...

Yep, saw it at the movies.
Here's a pic :D

nn62dd.jpg

Ding_Bat said:
remember when edmund went to the white witch's castle? he was walking in front of the statues and then he picked up a coal and draw something in the nose and eyes of a petrified animal? . . . ?

at the coronation ceremony, that animal was there with the drawing on his face. :D did any of you guys notice that? :rolleyes:

no.. hadnt noticed at all.. :eek:

Attachments

• normal_wa3.jpg
    normal_wa3.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 413
Wow,Tnx Christine Marie
I was hard imagining that creature...
Since i dint pay attention to it at all!
Mind for asking,Where did you get it? :)

I never noticed that! Well, I only saw the movie once, but still...=)

That's very clever. I never would have thought of doing that!
It looks like (from the picture) that the fox finds it amusing, too. =)

of course I noticed it... I am very observant ;) hehe
yah it was pretty funny. but i think edmund was mean for doing that... in the book he drew on a lion to make fun of Aslan.

hehehe that's funny!! But I think it may be permanent....if it didn't come off when Aslan breathed on him, then the poor fellow has no hope. :(

Did ya'll noticed that the White Witch's crown was melting throughout the movie?
I told my mom and dad after we saw it with some friends and my mom was like "No I didn't notice!!" And I was shocked because....it was so obvious to me!! But then again....just like LookIntoForever I am quite observant!! :)

drummer_girl said:
hehehe that's funny!! But I think it may be permanent....if it didn't come off when Aslan breathed on him, then the poor fellow has no hope. :(

well you may never know if a sharpee can wash off from lion fur :eek:

Back