Did you notice the Lion that Edmund drew on was at the Corrination

yeah!!! that was so funny! loved it!... hmm...looking for a thread for lww movie discussion, anyways i cant find one so i'll post what i want to say here...the visual efects owned except for the scene where they're at the frozen river with the beaver and peters like it looks so far, and then mrs, beavers like its the world......the effecs ofn that ONE scene are really bad...i think..but at least it doesn't last long...less than a minute i think...

well you may never know if a sharpee can wash off from lion fur :eek:

Hmmm.... It was chacoal (finely divided carbon), that should wash off fairly easily. A little grease from a piece of meat she eats will help pull it off, like a soap.

I'll have to try a sharpie on some lion hair and see if it comes off cleanly :)

I notice the drawings but i thought there was some digital error made by Weta. Now that u'd mentioned it...owh so i see...bad skandar...giving the lioness a moustache! HAhaha :D Was it a lioness anyway?

It was a lioness, but not one of the better CGI figures in the movie. It looks more like a big lioness plushie than a living lioness. If you watch some of the new battle material in the EE, you will see this lioness running in the army after the 'freed' animals go to join the battle. I don't see the glasses/moustache in that scene because it goes by so quickly. I think I may have also spotted a non-Aslan male lion in the same scene.

In the book, if I recall, Edmund draws the moustache/glasses on a male lion statue. This lion, when 'freed' initally sucks up to Aslan, and then goes on to do some important things in the battle. He is my favorite non-human character in the book except, of course, for Aslan.

yes, we all can be slow. What happened for me though was when I first watched it, I knew that Edmund had drawn something on him, but for some odd reason, after he did, I couldn't tell where the lines were. Then, at the end of the movie, I was like " Oh! That is what he drew!" :p It was funny!

Did you also notice that the bed that Peter was sleeping on when Lucy comes running in to tell that Edmund's been in Narnia too, *Takes a deep breath* has the Narnian sheild logo lion thing on the headboard of the bed.

This is for those of you that have the extended version.did you guys notice when edmund was in the witch's courtyard and the statues were being shown,did you notice that one of the twoscared warfs was a female dwarf??if any of you have scene, if you can, please post a picture of it on this thread.

You'll notice that, in the extended edition, there is a behind-the-scenes thingy that shows the Fox turning back into flesh. They took this out, becuase Skandar was supposed to be there, but was still in New Zealand, and when they digitally added him, it didn't turn out quite right.

Christine Marie said:
nn62dd.jpg
That is lol worthy. Poor creature has to spend her whole life like that.

Last edited:
I never noticed that, actually until I watched it the first, like, 20 times. Haha.

I didn't know what Edmund was doing when he picked that up. Haha. **Idiot**

remember when edmund went to the white witch's castle? he was walking in front of the statues and then he picked up a coal and draw something in the nose and eyes of a petrified animal? . . . ?

at the coronation ceremony, that animal was there with the drawing on his face. :D did any of you guys notice that? :rolleyes:
Woah, I didn't!!! Cool! Good observance, Ding_Bat!

Yep, saw it at the movies.
Here's a pic :D

nn62dd.jpg
^^Lol, yeah, it does look funnier there!!

Back