Did you notice the Lion that Edmund drew on was at the Corrination

I noticed!

I noticed that too, and pointed it out to my friends. It was so funny!
And it was drawn on with that charcoal stuff - is that permanent?

redsoxfreak01 said:
I noticed that too, and pointed it out to my friends. It was so funny!
And it was drawn on with that charcoal stuff - is that permanent?

No, charcoal isn't permenant especially on skin. I suspect the lion just hadn't realised and no-one else told him cos they thought it was hilarious.

yea... i noticed. but i didn't really like it. i don't think the black stuff would have still been there when aslan breathed life back into him. And it was a serious (but still happy) moment... fulfilling the prophesy and all... so i didn't really like how he was still a mr-potatoe-head. just my opinion though.

Ding_Bat said:
remember when edmund went to the white witch's castle? he was walking in front of the statues and then he picked up a coal and draw something in the nose and eyes of a petrified animal? . . . ?

at the coronation ceremony, that animal was there with the drawing on his face. :D did any of you guys notice that? :rolleyes:
haah yeah i did...that was funny

Ding_Bat said:
remember when edmund went to the white witch's castle? he was walking in front of the statues and then he picked up a coal and draw something in the nose and eyes of a petrified animal? . . . ?

at the coronation ceremony, that animal was there with the drawing on his face. did any of you guys notice that?

wow, i didn't catch that at all, the people who did are very observant

i never noticed that until i saw that picture!!!!!!!!!!!! very cool! and it might have even been a little emabarrassing to have been him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahahhahhaA!!!!!!!!!

I notice the drawings but i thought there was some digital error made by Weta. Now that u'd mentioned it...owh so i see...bad skandar...giving the lioness a moustache! HAhaha :D Was it a lioness anyway?

OH i saw it the fist time i saw the movie. When my sister and i saw it we started laughing and i guess people don't like it when you make any noise in the theater cuz they were mad at us. Opps. oh well.

Back