Do you remember?

Status
Not open for further replies.

xeroxia

Do you remember the old days?

The ORIGINAL Skandarnites?

When no-one was banned?

When you could post whatever YOU wanted?

The post battles?

Parties?

And coke fights?

Before all these rules,

The GOOD old days.

Why did they take them away?

Anyway Charlie loves Skandar and I have decided to make a petition, for those of you who miss those days.

(I am aware that I will probably be banned, but this place just isn't any fun anymore, so I really don't care.)

XeroXia

Not much has changed. You still can post whatever you want.
People continue their lifes and they get over their crushes. Maybe things will change when PC will be released.
I am much happier the way it is now. And the good old days? I was there when there were so many nites but the site almost looked like one big fangirl site and now it is more normal.

I don't know about you, but I can think of two members that would probably not be alive right now if I had not become aware of their situation through The Dancing Lawn and intervened. And I met a best friend and soulmate here that gives me support when I need a helping hand.

Somehow I think you're focusing on the foam and missing the waves. There's a lot of great stuff here if you dig deep and look for it.

John

hmm, I think people are misunderstanding me.

What I mean is, the way that it's difficult to post something that isn't spam, maybe it's just me, but most of the time I worry about posting because 'what if I posted in the wrong place?' or 'What if you're not allowed to post that' I've read the rules and stuff.

Maybe I just don't understand, but it seems that everything that I want to post is spam and that really worries me.

hmm, I think people are misunderstanding me.

What I mean is, the way that it's difficult to post something that isn't spam, maybe it's just me, but most of the time I worry about posting because 'what if I posted in the wrong place?' or 'What if you're not allowed to post that' I've read the rules and stuff.

Maybe I just don't understand, but it seems that everything that I want to post is spam and that really worries me.

The mods are not that though. They allow a lot and whatever you post is in the wrong forums, will be movesd or merged but not deleted unless you are a spamrobot which you obviously aren't ;)

Yah, don't be afraid about posting in the wrong place; we will move it for you if you do. And most of the mods here are pretty nice, we don't jump on you for one spam post. It's just if you keep posting in the wrong place, or posting stuff which is disruptive, that we step in.

In the really old days, there weren't any Skandarnites, and none of us had heard of Skandar, and we watched for the announcement of who would play Ed and we were delighted when we finally saw a picture of him.

It's much nicer now that we know the Pevensies and have all the fans here to chat and spam and play ...

Do you remember the old days?

The ORIGINAL Skandarnites?

When no-one was banned?

When you could post whatever YOU wanted?

The post battles?

Parties?

And coke fights?

Before all these rules,

The GOOD old days.

Why did they take them away?

Anyway Charlie loves Skandar and I have decided to make a petition, for those of you who miss those days.

(I am aware that I will probably be banned, but this place just isn't any fun anymore, so I really don't care.)

XeroXia

yh i so totally agree wit dis! i mean now its just the duffers who hav ther own lil groups and people get left out of them. The skandarnites were the most original group in the dancing lawn nd we got made to have rules, however the groups in the duffers can post watever rubbish they wnt!

yh i so totally agree wit dis! i mean now its just the duffers who hav ther own lil groups and people get left out of them. The skandarnites were the most original group in the dancing lawn nd we got made to have rules, however the groups in the duffers can post watever rubbish they wnt!

I don't agree with that.. Dufferland is MADE for this.. If you don't want duffering, just stay out of the forum..

I don't agree either. Now it is normal but the days with all those nites were extremely annoying. How hot is Skandar/Will? What do you like about Skandar/Will? I joined when this was going on and it was all about the boys and nothing than the boys. Now it is more normal and not a hot tenage fangirl site anymore.
And if you think this is rubbish, then it's your opinion. To me rubbish is something else.
And you decided what the rules were? Yeah, that's why the mods have changed it all and made only one fan topic for each person because it was all going way out of hand.

I don't agree either. Now it is normal but the days with all those nites were extremely annoying. How hot is Skandar/Will? What do you like about Skandar/Will? I joined when this was going on and it was all about the boys and nothing than the boys. Now it is more normal and not a hot tenage fangirl site anymore.
And if you think this is rubbish, then it's your opinion. To me rubbish is something else.
And you decided what the rules were? Yeah, that's why the mods have changed it all and made only one fan topic for each person because it was all going way out of hand.

well said! :D

Well said Vanessa.. Very well.. And even I as top Willianite poster agrees on that.. XD

I miss the old days, but not because of your reason.
Mostly because, tbh, in the old days I kinda felt like I had a role here and people knew who I was and then people left and now no one knows who I am and I lurk in the sidelines.
But I still got some of my peeps.
:rolleyes:

Uhmm.. Charlie.. The good times are still here.. Just post more on the Skandarnite thread then, make it active again.. It isn't a Skandar and Will forum, but a Narnia forum.. And so we have one subforum that isn't about Narnia.. So?? I have to say I LOVE my friends I met as Willianites, but even those sent me here..

And more people talk to others.. In the good old days, as you call it, which I don't mind, I had about 20 friends.. Now I have about 60.. And at least half of my best friends aren't Willianites..

My best male friend for instance.. Hated Will.. Hated Skandar even more.. Yet, I didn't CARE.. Not everyone who doesn't like Will/Skandar is bad..

Mostly because, tbh, in the old days I kinda felt like I had a role here and people knew who I was and then people left and now no one knows who I am and I lurk in the sidelines.

I remembered you.

That`s exactly how I feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back