Drink Water - Seriously

OK take it from me - DRINK TONS OF WATER THIS SUMMER. I just arrived home from a 2 hour bus ride from Six Flags America and I think I may have fainted (see? I don't even remember!) because I haven't drank water all day (I have two bottles right next to me now!). It was 113 degrees on our bus and the air conditioning was barley working it seemed.
SO DRINK TONS AND TONS OF LOVERLY WATER.
OR
Perish from dehydration.
(I think I may be dehydrated...oh no....)

QueenSusanofNarnia said:
OK take it from me - DRINK TONS OF WATER THIS SUMMER. I just arrived home from a 2 hour bus ride from Six Flags America and I think I may have fainted (see? I don't even remember!) because I haven't drank water all day (I have two bottles right next to me now!). It was 113 degrees on our bus and the air conditioning was barley working it seemed.
OR
Perish from dehydration.
i drink tons of water unlike my sis any way its bowling there while its raining there :D

QueenSusanofNarnia said:
OR
Perish from dehydration.
OMg I was dying miserably yesterday!

Ha..haha..ha...Ah, sorry, I know this is no laughing matter but It's just funny to me.

You see, I'm quite positive that mother nature has decided to let all the rest of America know what it feels like to live in Arizona. :D Because here in AZ it hasn't gone over 96 degrees all week, and everywhere else everyone is just dying of heat.

But yeah, Water is really important everybody. Drink before you go outside, drink while your outside, and drink after you go outside.

QueenSusanofNarnia said:
OR
Perish from dehydration.

i know whatyou mean
iget thirsty just from being outside in the sun!!!

omg!!!!!!!!!!! WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loooooooove water!!!!!!!!! i drink sooooooooo much everyday!! its my fav. drink!!! GO WATER!!!!

*Estel* said:
omg!!!!!!!!!!! WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I loooooooove water!!!!!!!!! i drink sooooooooo much everyday!! its my fav. drink!!! GO WATER!!!!

I Second Estel! WATER IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!! WATER LOVERS UNITE!!!!!! :D

YAAAY!! WAAAAATTTERRRR!!!!!!!! OOOHHHHHHHHHMMYYYYYYYYYYGGGGGGGOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Im in love with water too! :D

6-8 glasses of water a day,
Thats what health freaks and doctors say,
'Cause when you can't beat the heat,
take a drink,
and you'll think,
Water is very good for you,
It refreshes your body,
through and through,
Sometimes, the sun shriveles you up,
Until the water is in the cup,
You take a sip,
Suddenly your body will feel a zip,
and then you'll be able to play all day,
Without the life of you going away....

^_^ That was weird...

Uh, I made that up on the spot too...
Anyways, I love water:) I drink water ALL the time. I've actually never been dehydrated to the point where I've fainted, but I have drank less water than what I was supposed too...it really sucks.
But, listen to the first line of the thing..I just made up...6-8 GLASSES OF WATER PER DAY.

omg yesterday i slept over my friends house and shes pretty wealthy and has a huge house but she DIDN'T have air conditioning im like r u crazy :eek: u dont have air conditioning and it was sooooooo hot we ended up sleeping in the basement cuz that was the coolest spot but i usally have like a gallon or 2 of water everyday like thats all i drink im in luv with water IT IS GOOD 4 U !!!!!! but i didn;t have that much water @ her house, kinda sad i luv water ^_^

DRINK LOTS OF WATER!!!!!!!!!! :p

Ah yes! I love water also!!! I also try to drink the recomended 64 ounces a day but often drink more than that, especially in this almost unbearable heat! Sodas are the ENEMY!!! Water! Water! Water!

You guys crack me up.

Yes, water is good, but I tend to not drink the right amount, usually under, heck, haven't ever been dehydrated yet, so I think I'm good....(*sensible side*Don't get cocky young lady)*ROFL*..Yeah, water's good fer ya...

IOWA, I ain't dieing of heat, I refuse to die of heat, I won't even complain about the heat, besides it's not the heat that kills us its the humidity

QueenSusanofNarnia said:
OR
Perish from dehydration.

Being dehydrated can definitely lead to fainting or feeling light-headed. Don't drink stuff with caffeine either because caffeine dehydrates you even further.

Back