Elements II

What do you think of THE ELEMENTS??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Sorry. I was unpacking. We got here later than expected. Besides, I'm having a hard time sleeping."

"Well, after our training its a long journey to Faerience. I don't think there will be too many stops."

Saphire rode Flame down to the cottage and put him in the stable. She went to a spot by the side of the cottage that over looked the beach. She thought she saw someone walking in the direction of the cottage. It looked like a very young girl. She ran inside to where Aasen and Rigel were talking. "Someone is coming twords the cottage. It looks like a young girl."

OOC: I can RP flame if you want me to right now. Is he here???

Destiny turned and walked back towards the cottage.

"I'm doing better now." Flame said his dark eyes sparkled as he looked at the beautiful girl. "How are you?" He asked stepping closer to her.

Terran arrived at the cottage and landed in the woods just out of sight from the cottage. She took a deep breath. She loved the earthy smell of the woods.

Saphire rode Flame down to the cottage and put him in the stable. She went to a spot by the side of the cottage that over looked the beach. She thought she saw someone walking in the direction of the cottage. It looked like a very young girl. She ran inside to where Aasen and Rigel were talking. "Someone is coming twords the cottage. It looks like a young girl."

Aasen went out to where the girl was. He cocked his head to the side when he saw how young she was. "Are you lost?"

Terran saw Aasen walk towards the girl and went over to them. "Aasen? Who's this?" She asked as she reached them. She looked at the girl. "You look half starved." She flicked her wrist and made some edible roots fly out of the ground. Then she got a pitcher of water and brought it over. "Here you go. Eat and drink then you can tell us why you're here."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back