Fairy Ball

QueenSusanofNarnia said:
Hey! I'm Princess Tatiana of AquaWorld...*picks up bucket of water in preperation to throw at Lilith b/c she nearly threw fire at my fellow Princess of AquaWorld*

"don't you dare!!" Darla said looking at Tatiana.

ic:"Well someone has found their first enemy"Illusen said.
"Every land will have an Army to protect them and fight for their land just to let you know.Each land will have 5,000 warriors"Illusen said sitting down.

SweetieGirl said:
ic:"Well someone has found their first enemy"Illusen said.
"Every land will have an Army to protect them and fight for their land just to let you know.Each land will have 5,000 warriors"Illusen said sitting down.

"Handy." Darla said looking at Tatiana like she wasn't worthy of her throne. "Now... I have to get a new husband!!" She already had someone in mind.

Lilith said:
"don't you dare!!" Darla said looking at Tatiana.
Tatiana lowered the bucket of water.
"Lucky you - I'm in a kind mood today," she snapped and flounced away. Not before she conjoured up a Waterball and flung it so it nearly skimed Darla's skin.

Arya flew in, and a waterball hit her in teh face.
"WAHT!!!!????" she said, as her hair fell. Te water hissed on her skin. She produced a fireball.
"Why did someone do that??!!" she asked her self. She didn't want to fight, but she always produced a fireball when she was agrivated.

GeNtLe SuSaN said:
Arya flew in, and a waterball hit her in teh face.
"WAHT!!!!????" she said, as her hair fell. Te water hissed on her skin. She produced a fireball.
"Why did someone do that??!!" she asked her self. She didn't want to fight, but she always produced a fireball when she was agrivated.
Tatiana heard a yell and a slight hiss.
"Ohmygod," she thought. "Praise Neptune and Water Gods almighty," she whispered. She knew that voice - that noise.
It was the noise of a waterball hitting a Fire Faerie, and the voice of the Fire Faerie Princess Arya.
"Ohmygod, ohmygod," thought Tatiana. She'd always been slightly afraid of Arya, though her waterballs could put out Arya's fire.

Arya looked around. She saw Tat. She was saying ohmygod nervously. She flew over to her. "Did you throw that waterball? If you did, I'm not mad. I was just surprised...that's all." she said with a smile.

GeNtLe SuSaN said:
Arya looked around. She saw Tat. She was saying ohmygod nervously. She flew over to her. "Did you throw that waterball? If you did, I'm not mad. I was just surprised...that's all." she said with a smile.
Tatiana sighed with relief. "Really? I'm sorry, I wasn't aiming at you! She - " Tatiana pointed at Darla. " - was about to throw a fireball at her." She pointed at Naida.
Tatiana smiled, wondering what her father would think if he found out she'd befriended Fire Faerie Royalty.

btw guys i'm wearing this:

180px-Gofpromo-fleur01.jpg

QueenSusanofNarnia said:
Tatiana sighed with relief. "Really? I'm sorry, I wasn't aiming at you! She - " Tatiana pointed at Darla. " - was about to throw a fireball at her." She pointed at Naida.
Tatiana smiled, wondering what her father would think if he found out she'd befriended Fire Faerie Royalty.

"It's fine! Really! I see why you threw a waterball. So, how is it? Under water, I mean." She said. She is wearing this BTW!!
http://www.aperfectchoice.co.uk/images/prom-dress.jpg

I SAW YOU!!!!:D

ic: "Oh. I'm sorry to hear that. Do you know who...who hung him?" she asked. She was going to put her hand on Tat's shoulder, but was afraid opf the effects. Water and Fire doesn't mix....she thought.

Hmm . . . let's make this place look awesome Kate thought *she waved her hand over the floor and moss covered the entire floor* "It needs more" she quietly said.

GeNtLe SuSaN said:
I SAW YOU!!!!:D

ic: "Oh. I'm sorry to hear that. Do you know who...who hung him?" she asked. She was going to put her hand on Tat's shoulder, but was afraid opf the effects. Water and Fire doesn't mix....she thought.
Tatiana took a deep breath. She glanced down at her feet. "My father."

"Aaack!" screamed Tatiana suddenly, leaping into the air. She felt something under her feet : something soft. She glanced down: a green and brown something like a carpet was under her feet.
"Moss!" she shuddered. If there were three things Tatiana didn't go well with, it was Wind Faeries, Earth Faeries, and Moss.

QueenSusanofNarnia said:
Tatiana took a deep breath. She glanced down at her feet. "My father."

"Oh." she said solemly. "I was going to say whoever it was that you could bring him up here and I would boil their water for you." she said with a small laugh. "That cancels that idea. I'm not married." Smoke drifted up from Arya's feet. She looked down at the floor. It was moss. "GET THIS AWAY!! I'll START THE WHOLE PLACE ON FIRE!!!" she yelled.

Illusen put her hand on the moss and then it dissapeerd."Kate please to
not try to decorate this place"Illusen said magiclly painting the walls purple and on the walls they sparkled.

Back