Fairy Girls

Darla immediatly shimmered away. She re-appeared right behind Bramble. She wanted to push her in her back, but she entered Bramble's body, from the inside!!

bambale was thinking ' what did I do why i'm I doing this were is my sisters when you need them?" she pulled way from her and start to thuo some bombs again at her " you can't win this one" puting a big ice bubble in her hand "you live me along!"

she doge it " why do you like to fit all the time?"eyes trun white "blow a big wave over her " you don't scaer me one singe pit" with a laugh

" I wish you just live this place and stop hurting pepole" she put a bamb in her hand again "this time we are done with this fit" still with white eyes

" I know I did but its true and you know it" still have a bomb in her hand " man you make me mad no more nice girl" the bome got biger and biger then she thuo it to her

Darla shimmered away, and then re-appeared at the same place. "Remember me?? I'm EVIL!!" She threw a huge fireball at Bramble.

Kin Tsuchi said:
she fill to the grand and got up " yea so you don't know lots about me do you?"

"Actually, no I don't. I think my memory got worse after all of these great nights with my husband (ooc: nothing... You know, only with killing...).."

OOc: ok

ic" I have lots of sisters who can help me out went I need them and I thougher thin you think and right now you are macking me mad and when I get mad I get mad and you don't went to mass with me then" put a outher wave on her

Back