Favourite Actors/Actresses

^^ People like actors and actresses because they look good? o_o I've always liked them for their abilities, and if they're good-looking, that's just the cherry on the cake.

But I happen to like 'new' actors/actresses more because I've never really been brought up watching old films.

My goodness sweetie!!!! There are a lot of people who love Orlando Bloom because he is so cute! And this is just an example. There is nothing wrong with this of course!!!! But are those actors still the favorites once the crush is over?
I love acting skills. I think Kate Winslett is a wonderful actress. And many people love Johnny Depp but he is really amazing! He is not playing his characters...he actually changes into them :eek: That's what I call super acting :D

I love the Back To The Future movies. I never get tired of them! I love how in the second one MJF plays himself, his older self, AND his future daughter, lol! :D And Christopher Lloyd is just crazy :p

I believe it was Mrs Gil-Galad Took who mentioned that about Johnny Depp, like, becoming his characters. I dont know if any of y'all are Heath Ledger (RIP :() fans,.,.I read about how when filming his last movie, The Dark Knight, he got so involved with his character, The Joker,.,.he was kinda going crazy, well not crazy, but like he was so INTO this character he was having some kind of trouble, like getting out of it? He was on all those medications and everything, too, so that might have had something to do with it. I know that probobly makes no sense at all; but I cant remember the story..,.oh well,.,.

Kate Winslet is the bomb,.,.did you know she was the third choice for Rose in Titanic? First was Gwyneth Paltrow and then Claire Danes.

probably. :cool:
when did your MJF obsession start? like how old were you?
I was either 13 or 14 when it started. I remember I loved Duran Duran first and then I started to watch Family Ties every week and I loved Alex keaton and of course the actor who played him :D

@Saravis: We prolly will never know the whole truth. We can only guess. I think Heath had too much trouble going on and was in no way able to get some help. I liked him in Brothers Grimm. He was so funny :D

I don't like Titanic that much. But I loved the way both Kate and leonardo played. We can only guess if the movie has been worse or better with Gwyneth but I think Kate has been the right choice. I think she was marvelous in Finding neverland. That's when I start to like her as an actress.

Let me think about this, I have a list about a mile long, but when I go to actually type it out I can't :(:
BTW These are not in order of how I like them.

Johnny Depp (everything I've seen him in is AWESOME)
William Moseley
James McAvoy
Ioan Gruffudd
Keira Knightley
Heath Ledger
Orlando Bloom (sometimes... he isn't always believable)
Matt Damon
Nicholas Cage
Justin Bartha

Ugh I'm drawing a blank :(
I only have one actress??????? I'll be editing this later, when I can think of more :p

Tom Hanks
Sir Anthony Hopkins

Jodie Foster
Diane Keaton

Miranda Cosgrove
Sarah Bolger

Whoa, no boy actors that I can think of right now!

MrBob

Same age as I am now.... hmmm....I think there is a connection with your MJF obsession and my one for Bono...lol

Especially with the moving coming up I have very clear memories of this periode.
In 1984 I started to love Duran Duran very much but my obsession was stopped by Michael j Fox. As this awesome Alex Keaton (although Alex was a jerk) I started to get a crush on him and this crush became an obsession and this obsession slowly faded in a deep love and respect for the actor and man. So maybe this is going to happen to you too! Or in cyber language: This is going to happen 2 U2 :D

Another of my favorite actresses is June Allyson.She was a 40s actress who starred in Little Women,The McConnell Story,and several other films.:)

Wow, a lot of you like old actors and actresses from bygone days.

I agree with whoever said:

Johnny Depp and
Robert Duvall
Kate Winslett

I also like

Tommy Lee Jones
John Rhys Davies (Gimli from LOTR)
Armando Assante

And a lot of old actors and actresses, including

Humphrey Bogart
James Mason
Katharine Hepburn

Wow, a lot of you like old actors and actresses from bygone days.

Armando Assante

Hehe..yeah..I never saw a modern movie untill I was 13...so oldies are about all I know and watch.Much prefer them..with a few exceptions.;)

Have you seen him in "Kidnapped"?I love that movie.:)

Back