Favourite Actors/Actresses

Who are your favourites? (I don't think there's a thread like this already, but if there is, delete away ... :p)

Mine:

Actors
Liam Neeson, aka my number one favourite of all time
Johnny Depp
Ralph Fiennes
Matt Damon
Ewan McGregor
Sean Penn
Daniel Craig
Alan Rickman
Jim Broadbent
Matt Damon
Robert Sean Leonard
Hugh Laurie
Ian McKellen
Heath Ledger

Actresses
Helena Bonham Carter, my favourite
Audrey Hepburn
Kate Winslet
Cate Blanchett
Meryl Streep
Helen Mirren
Judi Dench
Nicole Kidman
Idina Menzel
Emma Thompson
Maggie Smith

Last edited:
Actors
Steve Carell
Jim Carrey
Bruce Willis
John Travolta
Jason Lee
Anthony Hopkins
Moritz Bleibtreu

Actresses
Chulpan Khamatova
Wanda Sykes
Reba McEntire
Judi Dench
Nicole Kidman
Emma Thompson

Actors:
Cary Grant
Jimmy Stewart
Dana Andrews
Gregory Peck
Gary Cooper

Actresses:
Joan Fontaine
Greer Garson
Claudette Colbert

Thats off the top of my head.I love classic stars.:)

There are so many I can't remember them all!! Well The Jonas Brothers, of course (yes they're actors), and then my favorite actresses are Georgie Henley and Demi Lovato...AHH I CAN'T REMEMBER! :confused: :D

Actors:
John Cleese
Eric Idle
Mikey Palin:D
Graham Chapman
Kirk Cameron
Joe Jonas
Dwayne Johnson
Harrison Ford
Dick Van Dyke
Alan Rickman

Actresses:
Audrey Hepburn
Miley Cyrus
Anna Popplewell
Demi Lovato
Dolly Parton
Annasophia Robb
Liz Taylor
Cary Fisher
Debbie Reynolds

Last edited:
You mean Rowan Atkinson? I would include the whole Monty Python team :D

Mine are:
Gregory peck
Johnny Depp
Paul Newman
James Steward
Montgomery Clift
Ewan mcGregor
Alec mcGuiness
Fozzy the Bear
Gonzo

Audrey Hepburn
Cate Blanchett
Liz Taylor
Kate Winslett
Angelina Jolie

Actors:
Johnny Depp
Jimmy Stewart
Humphrey Bogart
Gregory Peck
Gene Kelly
James Dean
Cary Grant

Actresses:
Lucille Ball
Audrey Hepburn
Jean Arthur
Ingrid Bergman
Judy Garland
Keira Knightley
Emma Thompson

ben barnes don't know why :)

actor ben barnes i don't know for some reason something has been drawing me to him, must be all the popcorn i ate :)

Actors:

Nicolas Cage <3 :)o)
William Moseley
Liam Neeson
Ewan McGregor (I like to pronounce his name EE-wan because he plays ObI-WAN Kenobi XD)
Dick Van Dyke
Christopher Plummer
Patrick Dempsey
Johnny Depp

Actresses:

Keira Knightley
Natalie Portman
Anna Popplewell
Zooey Deschanel
Anne Hathaway
Julie Andrews

Last edited:
Fave younger:

AnnaSophia Robb
Dakota Fanning
Miranda Cosgrove
of course Georgie Henley as well

All of my favorite younger male actors seemed to have grown up!

Fave over 18:

Tom Hanks
Kathy Bates
Zach Braff
Jodie Foster

MrBob

Actors:

Russell Crow
Morgan Freeman
Denzel Washington
Matt Damon
Jim Caveziel
Aaron Eckhart
Heath Ledger

Actresses:

Angelina Jolie
Kirsten Dunst
Cate Blanchett
Amy Adams
Rachael MCadams
Liv Tyler

My favorite actor is Jonny Depp!I can't wait to see him in thnew piratesmovie!
my favorite actress is Gerogie He...sorry i forgot how to spell her last name:p

Let's see ...

ACTORS:
Johnny Depp
Heath Ledger
Jake Gyllenhaal
Leonardo DiCaprio
Nicolas Cage

ACTRESSES:
Kiera Knightly
Kate Beckinsale

That's all of my favorite actresses :/

ACTORS
Leonard Nimoy
I absolutely adore Star Trek, and Spock is my favorite character. =) Also, Leonard Nimoy just seems to be such a cool guy in general.
Davy Jones
Micky Dolenz
Peter Tork
Mike Nesmith

That last four is if the Monkees count. I'd think they count because the band was formed for the TV show... I love all four to bits because the show makes me laugh so much. I also love the music. For me, movie/TVshow+music=LOVE. If it's FUNNY, too? MAJOR love! (No, I haven't seen Glee, unfortch.)
Adam Sandler
I usually adore his movies--it is very rare that I find an Adam Sandler movie I DON'T like. The one I remember really not liking was You Don't Mess With the Zohan or whatever. Too dirty and gross for my taste. But I absolutely love Bedtime Stories, 50 First Dates, Click, and the Wedding Singer. I know there are others, but those four are the ones that come to mind right away.
Matthew Broderick
Other than voicing my favorite character in my favorite movie when I was little, (Simba in the Lion King) he has been in various movies that I have enjoyed to a great extent, like The Producers and Ferris Bueller's Day Off (which I just saw last summer). He's just amazing. I think I just like him, because, even in The Producers, which I claimed traumatized me because of his role, if I closed my eyes I could see Simba and myself as a child sitting in front of the television in awe, tensely watching as Simba saved Pride Rock from the evil Scar. Corny, I know. But it's true. Whenever I see a Matthew Broderick movie I do this.
Tim Curry
Need I explain any further? :p Lol. He's TIM CURRY. My Mom finally agreed to let me watch the Rocky Horror Picture Show. She's a big fan but she was afraid I'd be traumatized. I wasn't, I thoroughly enjoyed it, lol. =) I like a lot of his other movies, too.

Actresses
Anne Hathaway I have watched her movies since I was in the third grade. I don't know why I've always liked her, I just have. I think originally I admired her hair, lol, my fave movie of hers was Ella Enchanted and I loved her hair in that movie. But yeah I like pretty much every movie I see her in including Ella Enchanted, Princess Diaries 2 (still need to get the 1st one!!!), Becoming Jane, Get Smart and the new Alice in Wonderland.
Whoopi Goldberg
Okay. I have only really seen her in a few things, like Rat Race and Star Trek: The Next Generation. And I guess she voiced Shenzi in The Lion King, which was one of my fave movies as a kid. But admit it, Whoopi Goldberg is just AWESOME.
Audrey Hepburn
I admire her work as Eliza in My Fair Lady, even though the singing was dubbed over with a different singer. But that was because Audrey Hepburn was an alto and Eliza's part was written for a soprano. My Fair Lady is probably my favorite musical, also. She seems to have been a very interesting woman as well.
Helena Bonham Carter
I've seen her in various films and admire her ability to either be a sweet and caring character or a loud, evil, obnoxious character. I just think she's cool, really.

Hmmmmm...I think that's all. All the explanations probably weren't necessary, but I felt like writing them out. =)

My favourite...

Actors:
Skandar Keynes
Colin Firth
Heath Ledger
Guy Who plays Sam Wise
William Moseley
Ben Barnes
Ashton Cutcher
Adam Sandler

Actresses:
Liv Tyler

There are some others I just cant think of them...

Back