Finally!!!a College Rp!!!

Hojo looekd at her, and pulled the cigarette from his mouth. In a sarcastic voice he said, "Like O-M-G, a girl! Get used to it, genetics does that kinda thing."

Hojo looekd at her, and pulled the cigarette from his mouth. In a sarcastic voice he said, "Like O-M-G, a girl! Get used to it, genetics does that kinda thing."

"Sorry, I just haven't seen, like, any boys here. And smoking is bad for you, even I know that." she said pointing at the cancer stick.

"Hey, thats my nickname!" she said easily impressed.

"Really?" He said uninterested. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a card. He read aloud, "If one wants to have a relationship with another, then one might wish to choose a nickname for said acquaintance..." He put the card back and said, "My name's Hojo."

"Really?" He said uninterested. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a card. He read aloud, "If one wants to have a relationship with another, then one might wish to choose a nickname for said acquaintance..." He put the card back and said, "My name's Hojo."

"Catie. I'm going to call you Twinkie!" she exclaimed excitedly.

'Ok...' Jadie thought. She watched them. "I'm gonna call him Twinkie, too."

Back