Finally!!!a College Rp!!!

OOC: now that well be sad if you live with you mom and dad I know I do it right now :( but Jadi can come in the hang out room

IC: Penny was still asleep with hand hood over her head she no one can she her face.

OOC: now that well be sad if you live with you mom and dad I know I do it right now :( but Jadi can come in the hang out room

IC: Penny was still asleep with hand hood over her head she no one can she her face.

ooc: uhm..Jadie will be near her I guess.

ic: Jadie was somewhere near Penny.

ooc: lol

" do you like those this?" she ask with a half smile then her phone ring " hold on okay" she said walking away " hello Oh hey were are right now I need some more I run out?" she ask the prson on the phone " hold babe I be there all right I'm just cheacking on you" the voice said " Okay but don't be late" she said but then hang up and went back to Jadie " so are we go or not?" she ask her with a scrachy voice.

" do you like those this?" she ask with a half smile then her phone ring " hold on okay" she said walking away " hello Oh hey were are right now I need some more I run out?" she ask the prson on the phone " hold babe I be there all right I'm just cheacking on you" the voice said " Okay but don't be late" she said but then hang up and went back to Jadie " so are we go or not?" she ask her with a scrachy voice.

"Yes I like video games. Uhm what does that mean?" Jadie asked about the last question.

Back