Finally!!!a College Rp!!!

OOC: hang with Peeny she lonely to:-(

Ic: Penny just look at the two then walk off with a laugh " men I glad I don't know him" took out a beer botle.

Penny look at her then drink from the battle " oh you talking to me hmm my name is Josha" she said with a laugh " noa it Penny" she said with a outher laugh " whats yours" she ask putting the battle up.

Penny look at her then drink from the battle " oh you talking to me hmm my name is Josha" she said with a laugh " noa it Penny" she said with a outher laugh " whats yours" she ask putting the battle up.

"Jadie. You go to school here? Or you a visitor or something?"

ooc: I dunno

Talking has happened. Oh and Hojo is going out with Belle on a date

"Jadie. You go to school here? Or you a visitor or something?"

ooc: I dunno

Talking has happened. Oh and Hojo is going out with Belle on a date

" yea I go here but I don't ahve much friends but I really don't care I have my onw life to worry about" she said still holding the beer botle .

she just look at her with a smrik " hmm I have to see well we can go to the the game going on" she said with her arm cross still wachting the two scarming at each outher.

ooc: I'm gone for a little over 24 hours, and 16 new pages I have to read!!!!

ic: Sara was switching off reading her psycology and phisics text books in her appartment. She looked around then sighed, "I need to decorate..." the walls were almost bare, and there was little furniture, but at least it was a place to call her own!

Back