Finally!!!a College Rp!!!

"Alright. I'll come. So how are you? Oh and where are you so I can meet you?"

"OH right! I almsot forgot!"she said with a laugh"Im downtown on Maine street...just go to the downtown daily grind ill be waiting for you.See you then"she said and then hung up.

"OH right! I almsot forgot!"she said with a laugh"Im downtown on Maine street...just go to the downtown daily grind ill be waiting for you.See you then"she said and then hung up.

Jadie hopped in her car and started going..

ooc: I have no idea what time it is in the RPG, so I don't know if I should be on campus or what o_O

ic: She searched through all the faces until she found Kates face. Jadie got out of her car and said "Hi"

ooc: I have no idea what time it is in the RPG, so I don't know if I should be on campus or what o_O

ic: She searched through all the faces until she found Kates face. Jadie got out of her car and said "Hi"

occ: yeah we`re in a campus....

ic: um, whats going on i left only 10 mins ago...jeez

ooc. Dont worry about it...just say its...3:00 pm...thats ok...

ic. Kate smiled and waved. She stood up and gave her a hug."Glad you made it! So..how have you been?"she said taking a seat.

After a while, it started to get really dark, so Belle headed up to her room.
She brewed some coffee and settled down on the couch with her laptop and book.

Penny was walking now affter class she want out side to chill she had a sound village head band and naruto jacket and some blue janes she saw a girl a guy sitting she walk closer to them but didn't make a sound.

Back