Finally!!!a College Rp!!!

"I like Vanilla.." Jadie said getting in the taxi. She remembered the last time she was in a taxi was 1996.

"Ok..so where do you want to go after? Or what do you like shopping for? I'm not very interested in clothes," Jadie said.

Um, yeah lets go get some new clothes and shoes, my fav!

Belle felt his gaze leave and she began to feel comfortable again.
Once she had finished, she looked up at him, to see him gazing at the sky line.

He looked back at her and smiled. The check came, and he paid for it. "Just get your roses, and come with me... For the next part..."

Yeah i luv reading, and well i think everyone likes to go to the movies...what books have u read lately??

"Well, no adult books lately. I read The Narnia series., Witch of the Blackbird Pond, some book on Cleopatra, and Gone With the Wind. Yeah..those were the last ones I read. What books have you read?"

"Well, no adult books lately. I read The Narnia series., Witch of the Blackbird Pond, some book on Cleopatra, and Gone With the Wind. Yeah..those were the last ones I read. What books have you read?"

Nice! I read the Narnia series too!, so Eragon, Harry Potter series...those lately...lets go, she said paying the taxi and opening the door....

As Sara started walking away, she turned around, "You wont beat me!" she ran back and tried to do the half pike with a double twist again, again she fell, "Why can't I get this anymore!?!?!" she kept trying it, figuring the exact places she needed to twist, and for exactly how long.

Back