Finally!!!a College Rp!!!

ooc: well, Saffron Rose, and Mr. T are on a date, Catie's still picking out wheels, I'm in the skate park trying to remaster a hard trick, and I think everyone else is at there dorms... but don't quote me on that, I'm not sure!!!

ic: Sara looked at the ramp again, "Why is this so hard now!?" she pushed off and tried again, despite the many bruises she had from falling already.

Sara pushed off again, she was in the air, she got a half pike easily. First twist... second, "I DID IT!" she lands on her knees, "I didn't..." she pounds the ground for being so close.

"Uhm usually things to keep my hair back. So how long have you been in college for? And what city was your high school in?"

I just started this year, and my high school was in Los Angeles, i passed all my life there till now that I moved here to NY for college, and u?

Sara got up again, and cursed herself for not being able to do the trick anymore, "I made it up! How can I not know how to do it??" That's what you get for retiring... , "Shut up!" Ha ha! You just told yourself to shutup! Sara scowled and rehid her board then started heading to Anatomy.

I just started this year, and my high school was in Los Angeles, i passed all my life there till now that I moved here to NY for college, and u?
ooc: we're in New York?

ic: "California and Washington, my 2 favorite states. I switched schools twice in High School. Anyways, so where do you want to go?"

Back