Finally!!!a College Rp!!!

"Well ya don't wanna trust me...."

As Skyla came she tripped and fell on Lance and her lips were on his.

ooc: SOMETHING HAD TO HAPPEN!!!

Skyla pulled away.
"I have to go...BYE LANCE!"
Skyla was blushing and skated back to her dorm wet and smiling.

ooc: I have to go eat breakfast but I'll be back!!!

Yes...and thats the bad thing about it....*gags*

OOC.Yea join us Tess! We are going to come diner thats some kind of party place...so I guess Im driving...Oh sorry Hannah...just hop in the back with the rest of us. We can talk when we get to the place.

IC. Kate got her keys out and led them to a dark green minnie couper. "Just hop in the back."

OOC. Ok so I guess everyones in the car(we'll just say that...)

IC. Kate drove to the resturant and parked"Ok....here we are."she said hoping out and opening the back. "Sorry I know its kinda small back there"

Kate walked inside the crowded diner and looked around. "It looks like there is some seating up there...is that ok with you guys?" she pointed to a balcony over looking the whole diner.

Yes...and thats the bad thing about it....*gags*

OOC.Yea join us Tess! We are going to come diner thats some kind of party place...so I guess Im driving...Oh sorry Hannah...just hop in the back with the rest of us. We can talk when we get to the place.

IC. Kate got her keys out and led them to a dark green minnie couper. "Just hop in the back."

ya dont worry c'mon lets go im hungry she said smilling...

Kate walked inside the crowded diner and looked around. "It looks like there is some seating up there...is that ok with you guys?" she pointed to a balcony over looking the whole diner.

Yeah looks nice over there...

Kate nodded then walked up the spiral stairs to the balacony. Once they were seated a waiter came to them and set down the menu's" What would you like to drink?"she asked them all.

Back