Finally!!!a College Rp!!!

Hayle arrived to the chemistry class, and saw Penny talking with a guy she waved at her, and sat down, wondering who was him, and why he was so familiar...

After class she walk over to Hayle " hey girl whats up I saw you waveing at me didn't you see me wave back?" she said witha half smile then look at lance the a skyla with a smrik.

Catie walked out of class. She still didn't feel well! So she walked, actually more like slumped, past Skyla and Lance. She tripped and decided not to get up.

Ill Join!

Name: Ryan Ross
Background: Hes a singer and a guitar player, hes also friendly
Appearence: He has blue eyes and long black hair about ear length and passes over his eyes, he is tall ,( i think this is like how you put pictures on this im really not sure:p ) this is a pic of him anyway! IMG]http://i62.photobucket.com[/IMG]

Ill Join!

Name: Ryan Ross
Background: Hes a singer and a guitar player, hes also friendly
Appearence: He has blue eyes and long black hair about ear length and passes over his eyes, he is tall ,( i think this is like how you put pictures on this im really not sure:p ) this is a pic of him anyway!

OOC: cool can Penny be one of your best friends or some thing?

Well anyway guys i dont think thats it . But if you ever heard of the band panic at the disco my character looks exactly like Ryan Ross from patd, its not the lead singer though :p anyway i gotta get off now so bye!

Back