Finally!!!a College Rp!!!

Sara stared at her with astonishment on her face, "WHAT!?!?!?!? THERE IS NO WAY IN H*** THAT YOU COULD GET INTO HARVARD!!!!!! IF I DIDN'T GET IN HARVARD THEN YOU DIDN'T" she looked at her and then asked, "What is the Algebric equation for an undefined graph? If you don't know that then you don't belong in Harvard. That's simple math!"

Catie explained what an algebreic equation for and undefined graph was and and giggled at their even more astonished faces. "Oh yeah, well you know how I look ike Rachel McAdams? Well, I kinda am her." she flashed a smile.

Catie explained what an algebreic equation for and undefined graph was and and giggled at their even more astonished faces. "Oh yeah, well you know how I look ike Rachel McAdams? Well, I kinda am her." she flashed a smile.

Sara looked at her with a blank stare, "Never heard of you..."

Sara looked at her with a blank stare, "Never heard of you..."

ooc: the girl who plays regina in mean girls, ummm Allie from the notebook, lisa from red eye????? omg ur not serious! lol

ic: "Mean Girls, Red Eye, The Notebook, and The Family Stone. Haven't you seen any of those movies?" she asked.

ooc: *cough*:eek: I've seen mean girls once, but that was a few years ago...

ic: "Sorry... I don't watch movies..." Sara looked at her disgustidly, "You're an actress?"

ooc: The sad thing is, I rented Red Eye last week, but didn't watch it because it looked too scary:eek:

ooc: *cough*:eek: I've seen mean girls once, but that was a few years ago...

ic: "Sorry... I don't watch movies..." Sara looked at her disgustidly, "You're an actress?"

ooc: The sad thing is, I rented Red Eye last week, but didn't watch it because it looked too scary:eek:

ooc: haha rachel is the girl who played the meanest plastic! lol and it's not that scary more like suspenseful! i watched all st. patricks day last year becuz i'm always sick on that day...woop di doo lol

ic: "Yeah..." she said sheepshly. "That's why I acted like I was a blonde, even though I'm really smart." she slightly blushed.

ooc: haha rachel is the girl who played the meanest plastic! lol and it's not that scary more like suspenseful! i watched all st. patricks day last year becuz i'm always sick on that day...woop di doo lol

ic: "Yeah..." she said sheepshly. "That's why I acted like I was a blonde, even though I'm really smart." she slightly blushed.

Sara wasn't convinced, "Fine, one last question... If a rooster lays an egg on a roof, will it fall East or West?"

ooc: ^need an actual answer on this one.

Sara smiled, "Well what do ya know! She DOES have a brain! But that was first grader stuff. I mean how did you get into Harvard? That is the best school in the world!!! Only the top Valadictorians get in Harvard..." so why didn't you get in? she thought to herself.

"Sorry but I gotta get a get a quick cup of coffee and go back to my dorm to study. Nice to meet ya Hayle!"Skyla said grabbing the coffee she ordered and
skated back to her dorm.

Sara smiled, "Well what do ya know! She DOES have a brain! But that was first grader stuff. I mean how did you get into Harvard? That is the best school in the world!!! Only the top Valadictorians get in Harvard..." so why didn't you get in? she thought to herself.

"I know." she replied slowly. "That's why I got in!" she bragged. "See, I sent in an application for the college awhile ago, and they finally sent me their answer back!" she giggled giddily.

occ: sorry I wasn't able to get on the past 2 days:eek:

ic: Lance was gathering his books for his his zoology class. "I wonder what Skyla is up to?", he asked himself.

Back