Good-Lookers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
......JOHN PATRICK AMEDORI JOHN PATRICK AMEDORI JOHN PATRICK AMEDORI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Bwahaha I just wrote the name of my obsession 3 times--you cant read it. :D

QueenSusanofNarnia said:
I LOVE WILLIAM MOSELEY, SKANDAR KEYNES, ROLLO WEEKS, AARON JOHNSON, DEVON MURRAY, RUPERT GRINT, TOM FELTON, AND PS!!!(PS is a VERRRYY hot guy in my school.... :) he's my best guy friends' best friend... :))

I totally agree on Rollo Weeks and Aaron Johnson!!! Those are two hotties that are in the same movie!! Talk about fainting! LOL :D

ok, another couple. Paul Bettany and Alexis Denisof.

Pic of Alexis:

alexis1.jpg

Balloonpumpsrus said:
haha i posted another pic of him somewhere else on this thread...

who IS he???? :eek: he's hottttttttttttttttttt...........lol...
wait, hang on, "Alex Rider"??????it says that in your avvie underh im.....................huh??wiat......it's coming...

OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALEX RIDER!!!!! oh, by Anthony Horwitz??? the author spoke to our school once, i remember now...whoa, there's a movie??

QueenSusanofNarnia said:
who IS he???? :eek: he's hottttttttttttttttttt...........lol...
wait, hang on, "Alex Rider"??????it says that in your avvie underh im.....................huh??wiat......it's coming...

OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!ALEX RIDER!!!!! oh, by Anthony Horwitz??? the author spoke to our school once, i remember now...whoa, there's a movie??

yes Stormbreaker by Anthony Horowitz is being made into a movie. if you live in the uk it comes out on july 21st but if you live in the us it comes out on october 6 :mad: look at the link in my sig for more details

OMG ANTHONY HOROWITZ WENT TO YOUR SCHOOL?! THAT IS SO AWESOME! i've met him before, but i would have much rather have him come to my school

just to let you know, the actor playing alex rider is Alex Pettyfer. you might know him from BBC's version of Tom Brown's School Days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back