Good-Lookers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
♣Teh Deviant♣ said:
......JOHN PATRICK AMEDORI JOHN PATRICK AMEDORI JOHN PATRICK AMEDORI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Bwahaha I just wrote the name of my obsession 3 times--you cant read it. :D

Who's John Patrick Amedori??

(I found out b/c if you reply w/ quote or copy and paste it into WordPad then it says it in regular fonts!!)

pink-cheetah said:
hey, wasnt he in the pacifiah[yes, sp, i know ;)]?
he looked better with his wig. no offense

yeah he was from the pacifier... but that wig looked terrible and so obviously fake *shudders* but i'm waiting for his next movie, the astronaut farmer. i dont think he has a really big role but he's in it :rolleyes: i mean, look at him in that movie! :p

OH NOEZ! It's Max Theriot! (I havent read the thread btw, but I know who he is)..my friend used to be obsessed with him, but then she became obsessed with my *gulp* nose, cos, suppoesdly..I..have..his nose..but, I swear, it's just the female version of his nose..0.o
I was all "mmkay, go cut off my nose and place it on a plaque.":)

Balloonpumpsrus said:
yeah he was from the pacifier... but that wig looked terrible and so obviously fake *shudders* but i'm waiting for his next movie, the astronaut farmer. i dont think he has a really big role but he's in it :rolleyes: i mean, look at him in that movie! :p
he looked like jesse mccartney (mr. beautiful soul :eek: )

Balloonpumpsrus said:
for you is that a good thing or a bad thing? (bcuz i dont like jesse mccartney)
no i HATE jesse mccartney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dont even get me started!!

yeah, um.. dont ask..

pink-cheetah said:

yeah, um.. dont ask..

Thats funny people say that I look like him. So i hope you dont hate Jesse McCartney look alikes!

pink-cheetah said:

yeah, um.. dont ask..

don't worry, i wont... my friends have taught me to stop asking when i'm confused :p so are you saying that you don't like max? *gasps*

Johnny Depp is drop-dead sexy. o_O
I'm serious!!
images

Yeah sorry. It's true, though. Although Matthew Thiessen from Relient K is pretty hot, too.
images

I HATE Jesse McCartney.

I love-

William Moseley
Liam Aiken
Johnny Depp

Can't think of anymore at the moment.....I'm too tired...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back