Harry Potter and the Dark Moon

Gentle Voice

okay here is a Harry Potter but don't from the Books because it isn't a book we can do what ever we like in it. Story line it about Harry and his friends trying the find out what going on all the studies disappeared and they don't know whats going on heheh.

Characters
Harry(Office)
Hermione(Elvess Saralina )
Ron( Young Wolf)
Ginny
Fred(Office)
George(Office)
Luna
Cho(janny150)
Darco(Office)

Made up ones

Name: Emily Greger
House: Slytherin
bio: she is some thimes sly as a fox and she is the cusin of Hermione she times she like makeing spells and haveing pointy ears when she finds true love
year:fourth

Last edited:
I'll join! I'll play Luna Lovegood and my character from my other RP and if its okay if I play Ginny, I'll play her too.

Name: Madison Porter
Short bio: Brought up in a muggle family she is what some would call a "mudblood". Her family was in shock when she recieved the letter but she herself was thrilled. She has always believed in magic and always insisted that it was real; now she is living her fantasy with her friends Harry Potter, the Weasleys', and Hermione.
house: Gryffindor
year: 3rd
country born in/lives in: London, England

we can start if you like we Ron can jump in any time

At was a dark night everyone one was a sleep but Harry and his friends.
you see they heard someing but they didn't know what like all ways Harry and his friends have to know what it is.Ron look at Harry with a why do we all ways end up like this kinda look.

Hermione was in the common room looking over her books for Defense against the dark arts and watched out the window she saw Ron give her a look

Ron: What is that Hermione Harry do you hear something

Hermioine looks up from her book Come on Ron its probably just your imagination don't be so paranoid

Hermione I don't think so.

Last edited:
Harry look over at him.
" yes, but what was it? come on lets go," he said getting up were he was grabbing his wand so if they get out they be safe.

Main while Emily was walking in the halls she like being alone in the dark so she can read some spells. when she heard some voices coming up behind her" Oh great I thought I was alone for good," she said looking at the map to see who was coming.

Last edited:
Hermoine, laid down her book and waved at Ron and Harry. Hey Wait up someone has to keep you all out of trouble Luminace. " Hermione waved her wand, Harry Ron we need some light someone is coming.

Ron: Hermione must you always act like you know it all.

Last edited:
Harry put his hand on his hip.
'*letiptà*light came around them.

Emily saw Hermione and some boys coming up to her.
" that's great just great," she said folding her map and cross her arms waiting for them to come up.

Last edited:
Hermione looked at Emily and rolled her eyes
"Great its you Slytherin Harry Ron This is my cousin Emily What are you doing here Emily."

Ron: "she is your cousin and she is Slytherin and your Gryfindor this is weird."

Ron walked over to Harry.

"Emily is up to something she has to be spying or something should we trust her."

Last edited:
Harry nod to Ron.
" I think she all right," he said watching her.

Emily glared at her.
" why hello boys and why are you up so late didn't you hear about the Garthem,?" she said with a smirk she cicled her cousin then put her hand on Ron's Shoulder.

OOC: OK this RPG is close entell me or Mary comes back on.

Back