Harry Potter and the Dark Moon

Hermione ran around the corner with her face in a book. She ran dead into Ron. "Oh! Sorry... Ronald! What are you doing?" she said glaring at him suspisiously.

Hermione I was chalalnging emily to a duel she was saying mean stuff to harry

Ron Firethin

Ron shoots Fire out of his wand at Emily with one hand on his hip but it missed and hit the floor

Ron woops small mistake But i will beat you one day emily

Hermione she called Harry a know it all and then she started laughing evilly so i felt it was my turn to stop her if she says something mean about Harry it concerns us all Hermione. If I was being petty then i was.

She look over at her cousin.
" Oh come ON Herimone you can't stop me not even your little boyfriend of yours," she said shakeing her head,
she walk around the room with smirk on her face still pointing her wand at them.

Last edited:
"Enough! He's not my boyfriend and I've heard enough of your jawing!" Hermione yelled. She pointed her wand at Emily and yelled a curious spell which she had probably heard somewhere in some book that she shouldn't have been reading. But never the less, it worked and Emily started floating in the air while her wand flew out of her hand into Hermione's and Emily's mouth was suddenly sealed with some sort of glue.

Kathryn Starla
House Ravenclaw
Eyes Blue
Hair: Red
Animal: Owl
Wand : oak

She is in her fourth year at hogwarts she feels like she should go into transfiguration has a gift with plants and is quick study of the magic arts she is half witch and half humen so she inherited her powers from her dad She is kinda of shy and backward she is a good freind she is very much a bookworm and tries to learn all she can

Emily tried to get down she still had a smirk on her face.

Luna heard some noise she walk in were everyone else where.
" what's going on?,"she ask walking in setting next to Harry.

Kathryn found herself in a part of hogwarts she was exploring she heard some commotion coming down the hall she saw Emily floating she pulled out her wand and said decened and be spoken She saw Ron and gave him a shy smile Then she stood open gape at Harry and HErmione and saw the others

Ron: Kathryn what are you doing Hermione did that to her
Your a ravenclaw i saw you in transfiguration class

Back