Harry Potter and the Dark Moon

Emily smiled and sat next to Draco again.
" oh Ron don't worry about Her if I was you I worry about you being a frog if you don't be quite," she said dusting off herself.

Last edited:
kathryn Glared at emily the least you could do is say thank you that i knew how to reverse grangers spell Your not the only one Hermione that studies books way above her head

Ron: Smiles at Kathryn i knew i remembered you Your a hot head as well

Emily Giggles weirdly.
" oh sorry about that thank you I'm Emily over there is Hermione my know it all cousin and my boyfriend Draco," she said crossing her legs.

Kathyryn starla Ravenclaw i was just exploring some of hogwarts there is so much i have not seen i mostly stay in the library and in the ravenclaw common room I am kinda shy and backward
Ron: But you cast a whooper of a Reverse Spell on Hermione's spell

Luan look at them for awhile.
" Um I still don't know why we all up in the middle of the night," she said putting her wand between her ear.

Emily still giggled weirdly.
" oh my dear helpless little girl I all ready told everyone do I have to tell you?," she ask pulling her brown hair out of her eyes.

Last edited:
Emily glared at him.
" what ever Ron," she said turning back to the new girl,
she smiled then got up making sure the teachers wasn't up.
" well last year this teacher thought she can take away our magic but we stop her until now this thing came back and trying to do it all over again," she told her walking back to her set.

Last edited:
Kathryn Thought about this she has heard about this in the common Room

Ron I think she is telling the truth i thought there was something weird about some teachers in here anyway

Ron: Kathryn if you have been here four years you know how weird some of the DADA teachers are this one will probably be no different

Kathryn: Then are we all here to find out if there is any truth to what is going on here She held her wand in her lap. then she stood up

Emily Ron Hermione Draco Harry Someone is coming towards us Ron do you still have your map Harry do you ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Kathryn Pulled Ron over to her Ron how long has she been giggling like that its kind of creepy what if she is this Thing that she is talking about

Ron: I don't know your the brains one you and Hermione why don't you two try to figure it out

Kathryn: Ron listen to me if she is we are going to have to do something about it

Ron: Harry's head ached when she was talking about this earlier ask Hermione So she is serious rather its the teacher or her

Emily look over at them.
" what are you two talking about over there?," she ask holding Draco hand.

Luna didn't make a word she was still wounding about this last year the same the happened to them now again?

occ: Everyone is right where we left off I just added a new charecter but

Wolf someone could take ron Cause i would rather just ply the charecter I created cause i have not read many books after five

office: Your in a duel with ron and Ron just turned Emily into a toad
We are in the back hall of hogwarts

saralina: Your helping Ron and harry with a spell and my girl just reveresed your spell

i think everyone is up to date

Back