Harry Potter and the Dark Moon

Harry nod to Ron.
" I think she all right," he said watching her.

Emily glared at her.
" why hello boys and why are you up so late didn't you hear about the Garthem,?" she said with a smirk she cicled her cousin then put her hand on Ron's Shoulder.

OOC: OK this RPG is close entell me or Mary comes back on.

Hermione glared at her cousin

Emily Why are you trying to scare them you do not even know this Garthem exist or not

Ron: A Garthem is that the thing that is causing all this disappearing stuff Ron got behind Harry

Hermione: its just your imagination Rom Emily likes to scare people But i admit its a little disconcerting with all that has gone on in Hogwarts these last seven years

Ron calmed down something about Hermione always comforts him

Ron: Harry do you belive her all these tales and disspaernces have to originate from somewhere

Hermione: Emily lets say we believe you why don't you show us this Garthem or tell us about it that way you will not have to be alone

Harry look at her then touch his head like he was in pain.
" I think she telling the truth you guys," he said closing his eyes.

Emily laugh.
" I told you now come on little weaklings," she said walking into a room so they can talk.

Last edited:
Hermione and Ron looked at each other then looked back at harry they know when Harry looks like that something was going to happen

Hermione: We are not weak Emily why has gryfinndor beat you in the last couple games if we are weak

Ron: Hermione wait Harry knows something is wrong

Hermione: then we will go

Harry look at Emily.

" OK all right I'll tell you but be quite all right," she said rolling her eyes,
she look over at her cousin with a glare.
" OK you see he came here last year when I first was a Gyrfindor like you don't ask all right," she said looking out side to make sure no one was there.
" he well kinda like Tom you know the guy who speaks to sneaks well he trying to stop our magic for ever," she told them with a frown.

Hermione returned the glare but did not respond cause she thinks her cousin might be right this time.

Ron: So he is like he who must not be named so he is trying to shut down Hogwarts

Emily look at her for awhile.
" OK Harry you think you know every thing do you have any planes?<" she ask with a sigh

Harry shook his head.
" no but we most do something quick," he said looking at the others.

ic: ''Let`s fight'',Harry said. Malfoy entered and laughed,'' Oh Potter you know we have no chance at defeating them and by we I mean you guys.''

Last edited:
Lila saw Harry and gasped. There was her idol. She admired him for his awe-inspiring character traits.

Back