Harry Potter and the Dark Moon

occ: Everyone is right where we left off I just added a new charecter but

Wolf someone could take ron Cause i would rather just ply the charecter I created cause i have not read many books after five

office: Your in a duel with ron and Ron just turned Emily into a toad
We are in the back hall of hogwarts

saralina: Your helping Ron and harry with a spell and my girl just reveresed your spell

i think everyone is up to date

I'll be Ron :D

ic: Draco said to Ron,'' Oh Weaselbee you don`t want to fight me'',said Malfoy acting cocky. Harry said,''Well who`s with me? Let`s fight.'' Fred and George said,''Wicked.''

She shook her head.
" he not the one we fighting and my name is Emily!," she said crossing her arms,
she look at Draco with a half smile on her face.
" Sweet tell Harry we much better off with out him," she said truning back to Harry with a ice cold look.

Lila lingered around the group of people, listening to what they were saying but not quite comprehending everything.

She shook her head.
" he not the one we fighting and my name is Emily!," she said crossing her arms,
she look at Draco with a half smile on her face.
" Sweet tell Harry we much better off with out him," she said truning back to Harry with a ice cold look.

''Fine! Go off without me! I don`t care if you die'',yelled Harry. Malfoy said,''Maybe we will leave Harry Potty.''

She still glared at him.
" one tiny little thing Harry you don't have a clue what you up Agnese," she said grabbing Draco hand then look at the twin,
she didn't like Fred or Greg one bit not at all with the jokes.
" oh and other thing we Sylerthins are way better the Gyffindors," she said looking out said it was odd none of the teacher never came looking for them.

She still glared at him.
" one tiny little thing Harry you don't have a clue what you up Agnese," she said grabbing Draco hand then look at the twin,
" oh and other thing we Sylerthins are way better the Gyffindors," she said looking out said it was odd none of the teacher never came looking for them.

''Oooh I`m so threatened'',said Harry.

She still glared at him.

Lila frowned and walked up to her. Finally speaking, she said, "But Harry's not in Slytherin, is he, and he gets all the attention at Hogwarts." she smirked a little, but quickly changed her expression.

She look at him for awhile.
" Harry Potter you don't know about this thing," she said with a frown she was a bit sceard now none of the teacher or the other studens didn't come running in,
she slid next to Draco.
" everyone I think it all ready started have you notes none of the teacher or any one else been buging us lately?," she ask hooking har arm into Draco's.

She look at him for awhile.
" Harry Potter you don't know about this thing," she said with a frown she was a bit sceard now none of the teacher or the other studens didn't come running in,
she slid next to Draco.
" everyone I think it all ready started have you notes none of the teacher or any one else been buging us lately?," she ask hooking har arm into Draco's.

Harry yelled at Emily and Draco,'' Stupefy.''

She stop it before any thing happen.
" hush you guys I'm trying to think," she said looking back out of the room,
she look at Harry for awhile.
" OK Harry if you want to be a hero thing be it," she said pulling her hair up.

Back