Harry Potter and the Dark Moon

occ: My charecter Kathryn just broke the Mirror that was hiding the guy that Emily is speaking about and She is trying to get Harry to start paring people off in groups of twos and Hermione and me don't believe this bad guy is real

occ i jut took it i don't know who i am yet

URL=http://www.theharrypotterquiz.com]
4.gif

ravenclaw.jpg
[/URL]
As Dumbledore, you are talented, intelligent and powerful! You may prefer to be in a leadership position, and always uphold what is right. You set trends with your crazy beard.

I think i am more like Hermione though

Kathryn EMily is trying to cause trouble and i just proved her wrong

Emily put her nose up.
" well if you don't mind me asking why do you even care when I say," she said to Kathlan then look at Cho with a smile.

Harry got up.
" Come on lets try to fight this thing not owrself," he said grabbing his wand.

Kathryn shot Emily a glare

You just need to learn to be resonable Emily scaring us will not work i am not saying he is not real but just think about what you say. Stupfy Kathryn shot her wand at Emily.

He smiled.
" hi Cho," he said playing with his wand.

Emily rolled her eyes.
" well lets see one I was froze before you came here two you don't know anything any way beleave it or not he real why on earth well I make up this,?" she said cicleing around the room.

Emily came up to Draco.
" I do think Harry and the others can do but I want you to help can you do this one thing?" she said with a weak smile on her face.

Cho♥Harry;1196702 said:
Emily came up to Draco.
" I do think Harry and the others can do but I want you to help can you do this one thing?" she said with a weak smile on her face.

Draco said,''Yeah what is it?''

Kathryn WAlked up to Emily Your uncle that is well interesting What can i do to help she walked over to stand with Cho and Hermione and Ron if we are going to do this we might need to get the army back together. So we have a chance against this thing that is your uncle. Kathryn said placing her wand in her Robe and standing with hands on her hips.

Back