Harry Potter and the Dark Moon

She look over at her hand Draco's hand.
" well I don't know what you think Harry?," she said with a weak smile then look at Draco with a glare.
" I need you to stop being a slytherin and help for once," she said witha angery tone in her voice.

Cho♥Harry;1196721 said:
She look over at her hand Draco's hand.
" well I don't know what you think Harry?," she said with a weak smile then look at Draco with a glare.
" I need you to stop being a slytherin and help for once," she said witha angery tone in her voice.

''What do you mean? I`m helping!''

ooc: I g2g.

OOC: should Hermione do in this case right now Emily just told everyone that thing was her Uncle as well Hermione's and Emily was looking in the mirror when the thing was there and Kathle turn herself into a cat to find out were everyone went off to Hermione well were did you left her?

Hermione walked up the stairs to the Gryffindor rooms so she could find a place in the common room to read. Her nose was in a book as always, but she could find her way through here with her eyes closed, which... come to think of it, she hadn't tried in a while. She chuckled under her breathe and continued up the stairs.

Emily went to the Slytherin's dorm room looking up more things for him to see just in case he comes back.No one believed her about him not one single bit she well show them all.

0cc: Maybe we should have a storyline that keeps all the rp on the same page one thing to focus on if this villein is the thing have the rpgs all work together as a team instead of going off on our own tangents and maybe have two or three work together that are on at the same time.

ic: Kathryn walked into the library and picked up some books and set down with Luna to see what she could find on this mysterious enemy.

Luna this enemy have we faced him before something about this all seems so familar Even thought your loony like some people say I have seen your spells and Ravenclaw has always been for the more advanced ones that are more grounded in the mind. What do you know about this thing what is it called and why is Emily so sure that this is her uncle what if He who must not be named is behind this again. I am sure only Harry would know for sure

Luna look at her for awhile.
" ah, I see well I think she telling you the truth," she said looking back down at the back down.
" I know everyone says I loony but I see things most people don't," she said not looking up at her.

Back