Harry Potter and the Dark Moon

She shook her head.
" I thought you where with us what on earth are you doing?," she said in her agnery tone,
she turn to Draco oh had a smirk on his face.
" Luna sweetie stay with us please so none of us get kid nap," she said now having her arms cross.

Cho♥Harry;1246825 said:
She shook her head.
" I thought you where with us what on earth are you doing?," she said in her agnery tone,
" Luna sweetie stay with us please so none of us get kid nap," she said now having her arms cross.

"Who on Earth would like to kidnap us?" Luna asked,having her own arms crossed. "Is there any proof that that could actually happen?"

She rolled her eyes.
" Didn't you just saw what I was fighting with or where you day dreaming again?," she ask she was getting agry with her.

Cho♥Harry;1246833 said:
She rolled her eyes.
" Didn't you just saw what I was fighting with or where you day dreaming again?," she ask she was getting agry with her.

"Not really...daydreaming..." *looks guilty* "So,what are we going to do?"

She throw up her hand.
' we looking to see what we most do so if you want to be a live right now I would think to stay here," she said going back to Draco with her arm in his sholder .

Cho♥Harry;1246859 said:
She throw up her hand.
' we looking to see what we most do so if you want to be a live right now I would think to stay here," she said going back to Draco with her arm in his sholder .

"Well..ok then.." Luna said.

Cho♥Harry;1246822 said:
Emily was still with the others looking at the book.
" hey Kath can you tell me what this is?," she ask looking at her,
then she heard Luna walking around.
" Luna come in here now," she said with her hands on her hips.

Cho♥Harry;1246825 said:
She shook her head.

Cho♥Harry;1246833 said:
She rolled her eyes.

Kathryn oh hey Luna i am a fifth year hogwarts Kathryn and i am in RAvenclaw surprised i never met you before.

Kathryn that looks like a dark elf he was with the shadow right before he appeard

Em Give Luna a break she tries Plus she was with harry at the minstery with Dumboldores army so she is smart and knows what she is doing even though she does daydream.

OOC: Sis I need to with you.

ic: Emily rolled her eyes.
" all riht what ever," she said looking around for more clues,
she pick up a tall book.
" Hermione you good with all kind of book what dose this book mean?," she ask glaring over at Luna.

Draco rolled his eyes.
" so the Loony one isn't saying any thing aw," he said still having his smirk on his face.

Emily turn around.
" Stop it Mafoly!," she said grabbing him by the arm.

Cho♥Harry;1249063 said:
OOC: Sis I need to with you.

ic: Emily rolled her eyes.
" all riht what ever," she said looking around for more clues,
she pick up a tall book.
" Hermione you good with all kind of book what dose this book mean?," she ask glaring over at Luna.

It looks like a book of dark spells em should you really do anthing out of that book some very strong spells only the highest wizards should look at that book.

Kathryn: Emily Hermione is right i would not chance it

Kathryn followed Luna's eyes out the window
" something i s about to happen Emily we should get ready"

Hermione: Emily i hope what your are doing you know it cause that book could be very risky. But i am all for it. You always have a tendency to get in over your head Em today is no different.

Back