Harry Potter and the Dark Moon

Hermione if he is in fact a shadow a shadow is void of light there has to be something here that tells us more about what or who this thing is Your truth spell is good Kathryn but how do you know someone did not disenchant your spell or if its Instinct.

KAthryn: true statement Hermione but if Emily is the only one and harry that can and knows anything about this how could a plan we invent or come up with do anything at all.

Hermione looked at her cousin what do you make of it emily do we know how to fight this thing or not.

Kathryn: hermoine you and Ron stay close and let Harry and emily take care of this.

Achinkag The door opened up it was a room that had different things in it.

Kathryn: Is this the room of requirement Kara fingered the books on a bookshelf death eaters and how to find them How to fight and cheat death How to win against death. their was a dark book that had the shadow on the cover and the name of the person in it that they were fighting Accio dark book Kathryn said as she waved her wand as the book landed on the desk in front of her.

Hermione Take a look at this Emily maybe this will help Hermione offered her hands already on the book

"Kathryn i happed to find that Emily let me take a look at it first."

Harry winced as his scar hurt "Someone needs to take a look and i got a terrible headache."

Ron: "you alright mate set down Accio chair" Ron waved his wand
and called and a chair came over and he set Harry in it and went over to the others looking over the book.

Cho♥Harry;1246336 said:
Emily smiled at her.
" thank you Kath," she ask walking up toa book made of gold.

OOC: Sis did you stop talking to me?

occ no i just did not know who you were when you messaged me on yahoo and i am trying to stay offline for awhile so i will be in and out of this and the others.

Emily was still with the others looking at the book.
" hey Kath can you tell me what this is?," she ask looking at her,
then she heard Luna walking around.
" Luna come in here now," she said with her hands on her hips.

Back