Harry Potter and the Dark Moon

Kathryn picked up the book and almost dropped it she set it down on the table and sled it over to Emily. She stood there one hand on her hip and the other on the table.

"This better be good Emily what is that book anyway i have not seen it before?"

She look up at her.
" because it won't show itself intil it's time," she told her opening the book,
she let go of Draco's head now holding his hand.
" OK this what he looks like so when he comes you be ready," she said looking at Draco with her wand in her hand,
she point it to Draco.
" Aspoteres," she said then he unfroze.

"The shadow of death This is ridiculous you cannot cheat death you can try to fight death but it will find you eventually" Kathryn said

Hermione looked at Kathryn

"Your right there is nothing to fight against death Emily you must be joking "

Emily sighed.
" she is righ but not this kinda of dath you can fight this but I have to so you how if Harry helps me," she said with a weak smile.

Why is harry so special he could help us fight death the only reason he survived the imperious curse is the scar on his forehead

Hermione: Kathryn come on lighten up on him don't not have faith in harry just cause you do not know him that well.

Who said i was worried Kathryn said with a glare and Hermione its not that i don't know harry at all i just am concerned cause of his connection with you know who.

Hermione: Oh Kathryn that is ridicules and this is a waste of time Emily lets take this battle to this thing

Hermione followed behind her cousin and whispered to Kathryn

"At least this will get her moving and we should maybe try to think of all the spells harry taught us in Dumboldore's army
or Da for short"

Kathryn: DA what is that I was not in that last year Luna you and
Ron were in it wern't you

Hermione: Neville and Cho were too

Luan skip behind Emily.
" yes I was there," she said with a smile

Emily rolled her eyes.
" Oh stop just come on," she said getting angery.

Kathryn "Luna you are always dream and breathy but you guys are cool you actually faught at The Ministry and met up with you know who sounds scary i have heard about this a read about it in The Daily prophet and The Quibble"

Hermione glared at her cousin and moved along with Luna and Kathryn and Ron and Harry

Kathryn and Hermione and Ron had there wands out Harry did as well they moved close together thru the oak door

Kathryn: I don't like this Emily i have a funny feeling about it

Hermione looked at Harry

"Harry what about you anything"

"Harry this reminds me of the spider in the chamber of secrets do we have to go in there Emily. " Ron said

Hermione: "Lomos oh come on Ronald its not that bad" she lighted her wand

Emily laugh.
" you be all right Ron," she said stopping waiting for him to come nere her side,
she look around the room with her wand in front of her.
" You can hold on my hand if you need to Roneld," she said with a smile.

Back