Harry Potter and the Dark Moon

Harry: Hermione Emily stop it this is not getting us anywhere no need to pic a row over this he pointed his wand at Hermione and Emily Expelliomus There wands flew on the ground

Kathryn The wands will stay there until you two can get along Harry is right to fight this monster we have to be united that is one thing Voldmart does not have that we do unity and somthing to fight for isn't that right Harry

Harry: Kathryn your right no wonder your in Ravenclaw

Emily look around.
" Harry listen to me this thing isn't what you think it is pleace don't get yourself hurt," she said with frown the look back at her cuosin with a glare.

She smiled.
" good because my Uncel he really not the guy you need to fight but I beleave we can do this," she said looking over at Draco with her hands on her hips glareing at him.

Cho♥Harry;1207617 said:
She smiled.
" good because my Uncel he really not the guy you need to fight but I beleave we can do this," she said looking over at Draco with her hands on her hips glareing at him.

Draco made an angry face. Harry nervously said,''Great.''

Kathryn rolled her eyes at Draco and Harry and looked at Hermione and Cho

Then who is it we need to fight if its not your uncle Emily you need to find a story and stick to it she pointed her wand Emily don't make me do this Impedimenta and Emily was suspended in the ceiling

occ: Kathryn out i am leaving for the night Someone can play Kathryn until i return

Last edited:
Emily look at her confuse.
" what now my Uncle is the thing I was saying he not the one you need to mass with oh never mind being me down at once," she said not being happy with Kathlen.

Emily dust herself off.
" why well I lie about this?," she she ask walking over to Draco.

Harry look at Kathlen with a smile.
" I tink she telling the truth Keth," he said holding his head.

Draco rolled his eyes and grabbed her hand.
" why well Emily lie I think you just don't want to trust her," he said with a half smile on his face.

Back