Haunted House

ILOVENARNIA58192

OK. The Jane's have just moved in and find out thatr their house is haunted and they cannot sell it. Choose one of these charaters.

*Amora Jane: Amora is the oldest kid. She has long red hair, and loves to read. She shares a room with Maria. In her dream she dreams that ghosts (all the ghosts in the house are evil) are killing her parents and family, with different stuff. She has been attacked mentally

*Maria Jane: She is the second oldest. She has brown hair, and is a plantnet earth girl. She shares a room with Amora. whenever she is in a room things start to fly at her. And she is getting bruises and scars.

*Kara Jane: She is one of the middle kids. Her twin is Nina Jane. She is the more sensible one of the twins. She and her twin hear things at night. The ghost gather in the twins room and talk about evil things.

*Nina Jane: She is one of the middle kids. Her twin is Kara. Both the girls have black hair. She is the devil of the twins. She and her twin hear things at night. The ghost gather in the twins room and talk about evil stuff.

*Lilly Jane: She is the youngest. She has long blond hair. She can see a man at the foot of her bed at night. Her parents dont beleive her. Only her sisters do

RULES:

1. a little star next to the name means taken *-taken
2. No one plays parents only the person who talks to them
3. EVERYONE can olny play one person

Last edited:
ooc: We can like start but if anyone wants to like be a ghot.. go ahead

ic: Nina, stepped out of her parents mini-van with a cardboard box inher hands that read -NINA"S STUFFFF! KEEP OUT- THAT MEANS U TOO LILLY- and a firey red backpack on her back She stared at the emormus house that she and her sisters were supposed to move into;
"Mom.... THis place is old and scary!" Nina said biting her lip. 'Where is my sense of adventure' she thought to her self. Normally she was all for theese kids of things
"Come on. It'll be fun. Now go pick out your room." Her mother said.
When Nina walked into the old house she felt blasted with cold air [Thats a sign that there is something paranormall in the house] te lights were flickering and Nina kept getting the feeling that he was being watchede

Amora stepped out, still holding a book in her hands. She looked at the house. "You guys really went all out didn't you?" She said sarcastically.
She tucked her hair behind her ear and dragged in her large, yellow suit case. She hated that they had to move, especially into a place as freaky as this one. BUt she didn't show any fear, even when she stepped into the house and got the feeling she was in a horror movie. I hate this. Why couldn't we have just stayed where we were?

ooc:Hey, how old are these kids, exactly? Just curious so I can know how to make her act.

occ: I hope my sis wont mind :D

ic:
Maria cought up with Amora..."Hey sis hold on..."
In that sec she passed through the door, she got the same feeling. Stopping and dropping her pink big pack where she carried her stuff.
"Its cooooold inside here!..." She said, opening it and getting a sweter on. She got her bag again and began to walk next to her older sister.
"I hate this..." she mumbled.

ooc:I'm sure she won't. :)

Amora looked at Maria. "Yeah, me too." Sh looked around the hallway. "Is it just me, or is this place really creapy?"

ooc:I'm sure she won't. :)

Amora looked at Maria. "Yeah, me too." Sh looked around the hallway. "Is it just me, or is this place really creapy?"

She glanced around and sighed. "I dont like to believe in ghost or anything related to that..." She stated. "But I hate this place...and of course, the fact the we moved."

She glanced around and sighed. "I dont like to believe in ghost or anything related to that..." She stated. "But I hate this place...and of course, the fact the we moved."

Amora sighed and nodded in agreement. That's what she hated most. She hated having to leave her friends, her school, her house. It simply wasn't fair. They walked by a room with a large window on one of the walls. "This room doesn't look too bad. What do you say we get this one?"

Amora sighed and nodded in agreement. That's what she hated most. She hated having to leave her friends, her school, her house. It simply wasn't fair. They walked by a room with a large window on one of the walls. "This room doesn't look too bad. What do you say we get this one?"

"Okay..." Maria tried to give her older sister a true smile. She stepped in with her huge pink bag and put it down next to the bed at the right side of the room. There was another bed at the left, with dusty white sheets, and a huge brown rug in the middle. It wasnt that bad, but Maria insisted they should go back to their home.

"Okay..." Maria tried to give her older sister a true smile. She stepped in with her huge pink bag and put it down next to the bed at the right side of the room. There was another bed at the left, with dusty white sheets, and a huge brown rug in the middle. It wasnt that bad, but Maria insisted they should go back to their home.

Amora sat down on the bed. "I guess it could be worse." She went to the window and opened it up. She sighed and leaned against the window sil. "I'm not sure how, but it could." She laughed a little.

ooc; sure

Nina went by her older sisters hoping to feel protected.
"Is t just me or do you feel like you are being watched.? I'm creeped. And Ma and dadddy wont notice. will they?"

Back