If you could have a few fantasy creatures as friends what ould you have?

she-elfwarrior19

me, i love centaurs, unicorns, flying horses, minotaurs. I Think if i could have a unicorn as a friend that would be wicked. SOr a centaur, or a flying horse...

Flying horse, that could take you places. Definitely flying horse. Or centaur, they seem to know about the stars and be very wise. In books.

ive always liked minotaurs, even though in Narnia they fight for the WW. I just think they are so cool and excellent warriors. But so are cenaturs, they are wise, strong, they are great in battle, and they seem like they would be a loyal friend. Same with unicorns, like jewel he was a loayl beast/ friend to tirian, I dont know what my fave would be though, mostly all fantasy creautures are beautifyul on there own way right?

I'd want a flying horse for a friend too, and a unicorn friend like Jewel was to Tirian. I wouldn't mind meeting a good talking animal either.

The unicorn is definitely on the top of the list for me. And I would love to have Reepicheep around, if we were to name specific animals/creatures from fantasy.

talking aniaml

if would love to have a talking rabbit, rabbits are my fae animals, i have a bunny named Jane, and that would be wciked if she could talk .id love to befriend a minotaur

I have loads... I'd very much like a dragon! heheh.. and then a unicorn, some fairies, pixies, and elves!

That's all I can come up with now...

Minotaurs have a nasty habit of liking the taste of human flesh. Centaurs, unless they are descended from Chiron, are nastly, unlettered brutes. The Serpent of Eden was supposed to be a dragon. Pixies, Elves, and other Fae have a nasty habit of stealing human babies, and playing nasty tricks on people. All in all, they are just like us.

I'd like to have a naga as a frined, as long as its one of the non-demonic types.

Back