Irish

How much Irish are you??

• Full Irish

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • Part Irish (Any Percentage)

Votes: 102 95.3%

• Total voters
most of the time we do haha. We pretty much get into conversing on anything Irish. Boondock Saints, Music, Ireland, Music, etc. It goes on. oh right, and accents :D

Maybe Queen Swanwhite .... ?? I know she's from Ireland.

Oh, and tonight Carly Smithson was voted off American Idol.
You guys are probably saying right now "What the hey does that have to do with Irishness ... ?"
but it has a lot to do. Carly was full Irish! She even had an accent. I was really rooting for her :(. Amazing singer, because we Irish are cool. :cool:

^Yup I feel the same way, I'm not so sure I want to watch it anymore :( I will probably finish this season and then I'm done :( It's got to where America votes for who ever has the best looks, the singing doesn't really count anymore :(:(

I personally thought Carly was really good looking though, cept for the sock she wore on her arm haha. (I know it was a tatoo :p)

Yea, Carly was very pretty ...

I'm still watching it. David Cook is one of the greatest singers. And he SO HOT!! :D When he looked at the camera and said he was single, my sister and I screamed :p.

I really hope D.C. wins. I mean, they're all amazing, but he has star quality.

And yea, I screamed. Good thing I was in the cellar at the time, or else I would've gotten in trouble. :p

Back