Irish

How much Irish are you??

• Full Irish

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • Part Irish (Any Percentage)

Votes: 102 95.3%

• Total voters
Well Micheal Collins was the guy that brokered the deal between the original I.R.A. and the British Parliament, creating a tenuous peace. It had Ireland swear loyalty to the crown, Northern Ireland remained a province of the England, and the Republic of Ireland was able to run its own government.

He was considered a hero to some, but a traitor toa large majority, including De Valera, who resumed responsibilities of chief of the IRA and continued terrorist attacks, leading to Collins death.

It was a sad movie. I liked it though.

Technically, its only FaunFan thats a teensy bit weird. She wears reddish socks. :D

Regardless, welcome to the thread.

I guess I could be classified as a bit wierd, because I love two cities.

I get it. But I have a lot of hair. Haha I think this is the most I've ever had, but its not too long.

I just got my license :D

Despite the title of the thread, it's pretty much me and FaunFan goofing with each other. More of me to her, because I mean, how can you be a Red Sox Fan, I mean really..

No I'm just kiddin' - somewhat.

Twins are better. :p:p:p

Salsa is good btw.

*takes a swing at Gannon* '07 World Champs, baby!! :D

I have to wait a while more to get my license. :rolleyes:

Ummmm salsa? When did this turn into the Mexican thread? :p

GUESS WHAT!!! I watched Celtic Thunder [yet again] and I have decided that Damian McGinty is extremely cute.

Well I just happened to be eating chips and salsa at the time when I was posting, so I thought I should throw that in haha.

91' Champs :D (man how long was that ago, 17 years?, sheesh)

I haven't seen Celtic Thunder, nor do I know who that is. Haha

1. That was random.

2. HAHA!!! '91?!! :p

3. Look it up. Irish singing group from the makers of Celtic Woman. Damian McGinty is 15 and sings 'Puppy Love' [my current MySpace song :p].

I live in Northern Ireland, however I have a lot of issues concerning the South of Ireland that I'm not going to get into...I don't consider myself Irish but living there all my life kinda makes me, right? ;) :D

^Love Celtic Thunder.:D

Well,I'm about 1/4 Irish,so I decided to post here.:p

Anyone know a site that translates words/phrases in Gaelic?:D

I live in Northern Ireland, however I have a lot of issues concerning the South of Ireland that I'm not going to get into...I don't consider myself Irish but living there all my life kinda makes me, right? ;) :D

Yea!!:D

Welcome DB! I actually did find a site like that but it was so long ago .... :rolleyes:

Back