Irish

How much Irish are you??

• Full Irish

Votes: 5 4.7%
  • Part Irish (Any Percentage)

Votes: 102 95.3%

• Total voters
Yeah you can leave a fragment to be translated on the forum as a guest, wait a day or so, and then one of the people will leave a translation.

Thats how it went for me, so good luck !

I know right. I've become re-interested in the Coast Guard Academy in New London, Connecticut. I just found that they do have a history major. As for the ship, it's the Tall Ship Eagle. You go on it for a summer school program, and you sail all over the US, learing all this nautical stuff. It's really cool. I'm deffinitely considering it.

QSW, what issues do you have with the Republic of Ireland? Personally, I have issues with Northern Ireland, no offense of course

Yes I do have a site, my friend gave me a link to a site he got from AoH:

http://www.daltai.com/discus/messages/20/32130.html?1203998210

Issues maybe isn't the word, but I'm not a republican or catholic and sometimes it feels like I'm living in the republic because it is so similar. I just get a bit annoyed, but I mean no offence. :)

I know right. I've become re-interested in the Coast Guard Academy in New London, Connecticut. I just found that they do have a history major. As for the ship, it's the Tall Ship Eagle. You go on it for a summer school program, and you sail all over the US, learing all this nautical stuff. It's really cool. I'm deffinitely considering it.

That would be so cool. Except you can't really sail all over the U.S. .... around it, maybe! :p

Well, since I grew up on the beach, sailing and water have always been a big love of mine. It would be cool to do something like that, you know?

Yes, but not sailing. I've been on a 21ft (I believe it was 21ft) ship, sailing for a week in the Chesapeake Bay. That was cramped living haha.

Yes I really want it. The acceptance rate is extremely high.

Back