King Miraz - UPDATE: Miraz has been cast!

AslanJudah

Greetings All. It has been a while since I've been here, I've missed you guys!

I was just wondering if anyone has heard who has been cast as King Miraz? It seems they have selected everyone but him (and Reepicheep).

well i've been expecting that every character in the prince caspian movie will be cast beofore febuary 12,2007-the beginning of the production.

Ok, I still haven't heard anything about who has been cast as King Miraz yet. So until we find out, who would you want to see cast as Miraz?

Has anyone here seen him in anything?
I have not, but from his filmography, it would be fairly difficult. I do remember that La Famiglia (1987) used to be checked out pretty regularly from the library that I worked at. Other than his voice being in Arthur and the Invisibles and finding him in a foreign film, it'd be difficult for any of us to see him. Hmmm..

Looks like he'll be good.

Edit: boy it must feel like a ferrari reunion on set. there are now three actors from Ferrari there. Sergio, Skander, and Pierfrancessco.

Edit again: I might have seen the movie where he played Padre Pio. I am not certain if I have or not.

Last edited:
Edit again: I might have seen the movie where he played Padre Pio. I am not certain if I have or not.
That one sounds very interesting.. You'll have to tell me how it is, if you see it. Padre Pio was a great man!

OMG!!! I always think that King Miraz is gonna be palyed by Rufus Sewell, but....this man is more outfit!!!!!

He's an Italian....and he also a movie director!!! Amazing!! :D

Can't wait to see PC...can't wait to see Peter and Caspian in Walden's version!!!

This movie's gonna be great :D

LOL

Back