Kirsten Dunst

Wouldn't it be wild if I ended up meeting her? I wonder if that happens if I would still have a crush on her? Probably...:D

It's not impossible. Lets say at a movie premier or something like that. I hope to go to the PC one >.< that would rock.

She's got two movies coming uo I think, either in production or going to be filmed.

Well my crush has now come to a healthy level. I won't be talking about Kirsten Dunst all the time now and I will start limiting the screens with her picture.

I think your crush never has been too much Jeff. As I said before, it would have become unhealthy if you were a kinda stalker. Or if your crush was going to be like a teenycrush as some girls can have on a guy. But you are way too mature for being like that ;)

To be honest all I have is an innocent crush on Kirsten Dunst. I just think she is a talented and respectable actress that I will continue to root for as he caree continues to blossum. She is my favorite actress and I forsee that not changing in the many years to come.

Your crush is healthy. And you don't have to appologize for it Jeff ;) Just enjoy it. The crush prolly will go away through the years but the respect for her as an actress will remain if she stays the same person as well. And I don't see why she would change because she could have done it already. But she is still the same.

Back